Omegle

AN: Hey, guys, this is my first o2l fanfic. I hope you guys like it!

Chapter 1: Omegle

Me: any chance of finding sam?

Stranger: no, you?

Me: me too. Well, good luck then.

Stranger: Good luck too.

-disconnect-

 I sighed and lay back to my bed. I was really tired. It’s 2am in my country. I think it’s in the morning in LA. I’m not sure. OMG, where are my manners, I forgot to introduce myself.

  Hi, my name is Abigail Lo, my friends call me Abby. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. If you guys don’t know where it is, it’s in asia, near Singapore, right in the equator. I’m Chinese Indonesian, so my skin color is yellow. I speak Indonesian, English and Mandarin. I’m in love with o2l. I’m a catholic. I’m not really tall, probably 5”1, I have a black kinda brownish medium length hair with layers. I have small pink lips and small round nose. My eyes are black and small too. Pretty much everything about me is petite. I’m 13 years old. Right now, I’m sitting on my bed infront of my laptop trying to find Sam Pottorff in Omegle. He’s supposed to make a video, it’s Omegle week in o2l.

“Oh my god, Lord!” I sighed, “It’s 2 am, please let me meet Sam. In Jesus name, I believe that I will meet Sam tonight and talk with him!” I declared.

  I try connecting to another stranger this time, it’s a black screen. I don’t really mind chatting with them, because I know their probably teenage girls who are looking for Sam, but scared to show their faces.

Me: hey, any luck?

Stranger: of what?

Me: finding Sam, duh?

Stranger: Oh, I think I kinda find him.

Me: What?! Are you serious?!

 Then suddenly Sam Pottorff’s face pop out of the black screen. I almost scream, but I remember that it’s 2 am and my parents and little brother are sleeping. I cover my mouth and tears of joy flow out of my eyes. OMG!!! I can’t believe it! I’m seeing Sam smiling at me with his rosy cheeks.

  “Thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you so much!” I prayed.

  “Hey, there beautiful, what’s your name?” asked Sam.

  “Hi, I’m Abigail, but call me Abby,” I answered. I calm my self down and try to act normal.

  “So, what are you feeling right now?” he smiled.

  “I’m really really tired right now,” I replied with a yawn.

  “What time is it at your place? Btw, where are you from?” he questioned.

  “I’m from Indonesia and it’s 2am here,” I shrugged.

  “What?! You stay up just to meet me?!” he exclaimed, probably shocked. I nodded and he continued, “No wonder God fulfill your prayer,” he chuckled.

  “Yup, me and God have a special bond,” I smiled.

  “You look pretty tired, you should probably sleep. Is there anything you want me to do?” he asked.

  “Yeah, yeah, yeah. I totally forgot about it,” I paused, “I really want o2l to come to Jakarta, Indonesia. Please have a tour here. I also want you to follow my twitter,” I said.

  “I don’t know about the tour, but I’ll follow you on twitter, what’s your username?” he explained. I typed down my twitter username and send it to him.

  “Thank you so so much Sam, I really love you and the boys,” I stated with a huge grin on my face.

   “You’re welcome, anything for you beautiful,” he smirked and I blushed. “Awww, you look so cute when you blushed,” he cooed.

   “Oh, stop,” I giggled.

   “You know, you’re the only fangirl that can speak well to me for a long enough time, well you did cried a little,” he laughed.

   “Awww, I’m honored,” I replied and laugh along.

  “You should really take a rest. I’ll dm you some time, you seem like a cool chick,” he stated.

  “Yeah, I’m gonna go to bed now. You probably should dm me,” I smiled to him and he smirked back to me. His smirk just make me want to melt. Then we ended the chat. I still can’t believe that I talked to Sam Pottorff, he’s such a hottie.

AN: Hey guys, I hope you like it. I know it’s not really good, my writing have been out of track. If you guys like it please vote and comment. I would love to hear your response and critics. Thank you :)