Digi Tour!!!

AN: Enjoy!

Chapter 3: Digi Tour!!

Connor’s POV:

 We were all waiting for Sam to give us a cue. Sam has been talking with this girl, Abby for a month or so and he wanted us to meet her. He told us that she was a fan of o2l and he wanted to give her a surprise.

 “Come on out guys!” yelled Sam. Jc, Kian and I jumped into the couch. We smiled at her, she looked really really shock, she’s definitely a fan.

“So, this is the girl you can’t shut up about?” asked Kian to Sam. Sam blushed furiously, making his already pink cheeks more pink almost to the shade of red.

“Aww, is little Sammy blushing?” Abby cooed.

“Oh, shut up,” teased Sam to cover it up. All the boys chuckled at Sam, and Abby laughed along. Damn, her laugh is really cute. It’s melody to my ears.

“She’s not bad Sam,” Jc stated.

“Not bad? She’s beautiful,” I smirked stating the truth. She is beautiful, probably the most beautiful girl I have ever met.

“Hey, back off Con Da Bon! She’s mine!” Sam yelled teasingly and protectively. She blushes, her blush is really cute, making her cheeks as rosy as Sam’s.

“Getting protective there Pottorff? Btw, she’s here,” she smirked back at us.

“I forgot to asked, how old are you?” Kian questioned.

“16,” she shrugged. What?! 16, I can’t fall in love with a 16 year old! It’s illegal.

 The conversation continued for a while, until Kian announces the surprises. She was really excited, I could see the joy in her eyes. It was getting really late at our place and Abby’s mom called her down, so we disconnected. I got up from the couch and ready to go to my room.

 “Wait, guys,” Sam stated.

“What?” I asked.

“Can I invite Abby to our tour in Asia? I really like her and I think that you guys get along with her too. So, can she come with us?” Sam asked.

“Uhmm, I don’t know, maybe we need to check with Jake (their manager, in this story). But, I think he’ll let us,” Jc replied. I was really tired and I wanted to just crash in my bed right now.

“We’ll talk about it in the morning,” Kian yawned.

“Alright, night everyone!” Sam yelled.

“Night,” Jc, Kian and I replied in unison.

Abby’s POV:

 I can’t believe I actually can go to the concert for free and meet the boys!!! I need to invite my twitter friends with me. They are the friends that I made on twitter, they live in Indonesia and o2l fans too! They are @newfranta (Nadine) @BooshkaKian (Ola) @sidneysavira (Sidney) @xxstaycloudy (caca) @gattobegucci (Rizka) @Thor1705 (Attif) (they are my actual twitter friends, shout out to them follow all of them!) I went to line and group chat them.

 “Guys! I have news!!” I typed.

“What? What is it?” asked Nadine.

“You guys know that I text, skype and called Sam for awhile now right?” I questioned.

“Yeah, we know. YOU’RE SO LUCKY!!!” Ola replied.

“So, yeah, he told me that Digi Tour is having a tour around ASIA and they invited me to bring 6 of my friends with me to their concert in INDONESIA! We get it for FREE and we also get a BACKSTAGE PASS so we can hang with them!!!” I typed really fast.

“OMG!! ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?” all of them asked in unison.

“YES I’M BEING 100% SERIOUS!” I typed in caps lock. I do that when I’m fangirling or excited.

“So, you’re inviting us with you?” asked Caca.

“HECK YEA!” I replied.

“Thank you, thank you so much!!” they all said.

“Don’t thank me, thank God. We having been praying for this event for a long time,” I replied.

“Amen!!! Our prayers have been heard!” they all are very excited.

 AN: I know it’s not a really good chapter, but I will update tomorrow or near today. Thank you for the votes and I hope you will enjoy it! Keep the votes coming while I’m writing the new chapter. I’m also starting a new fanfic about Magcon and I will be up by tomorrow or so. I hope you guys will like it, thank you! :)