Texting and Suprises

AN: Enjoy! I hope you guys like it!

Chapter 2: Texting and Surprises

Abby’s POV:

  Sam and I having texting each other 24/7. It’s like we are meant for each other. All our interests, our dislikes and everything else is the same. Sam and I grew closer each day. Even though it’s hard for us to communicate, we always find ways. Both of use did some sacrifices, sometimes I stay up late and sometimes he stay up late. It’s the only way we can talk. Is this love? Well, we did sacrifices for each other. We connect really well. I like him very much and talk like almost everyday about him. I couldn’t say I’ve never been in love before, cause I’ve been in love and am in love, with Jesus. But in love with a human, never before.

*Skype time*

  I’m sitting on my bed, wearing lime green muscle tank with a pocket on the left side and khaki shorts. I let my hair down naturally and I landed at my mid-back.

“Sam, what time is it at your place?” I asked.

“I think it’s 1am,” he replied.

“You should probably sleep, you looked tired,” I told him feeling concern of him.

“No, it’s alright. Btw, I have some people I would want you to meet, and I think you probably know them,” he smirked.

“Who?” I asked confusedly.

“Come on out guys!” he yelled. I was really really shock. I can’t believe I’m seeing the rest of the guys. It’s a dream come true! I was trying so badly not to fangirl. I’m trying to treat them as normal people. All of the guys were there except Trevor and Ricky. Ricky is probably sleeping already.

“So, this is the girl you can’t shup up about?” asked Kian to Sam. Sam blushed furiously, making his already pink cheeks more pink almost to the shade of red.

“Aww, is little Sammy blushing?” I cooed.

“Oh, shut up,” teased Sam to cover it up. All the boys chuckled at Sam, and I laughed along.

“She’s not bad Sam,” Jc stated.

“Not bad? She’s beautiful,” Connor smirked. What’s with these boys and smirking? I think they smirked alot.

“Hey, back off Con Da Bon! She’s mine!” Sam yelled teasingly and protectively. I can;t help but blushed. Connor called me beautiful and Sam said I’m his.

“Getting protective there Pottorff? Btw, she’s here,” I smirked back at them.

“I forgot to asked, how old are you?” Kian questioned.

“16,” I lied smoothly. Of course I’m not going to tell them I’m 13. They believed me when I told them I’m 16. I’m not surprise, because I look older than I am and I talk more mature and other 13 year olds. Don’t get me wrong, I can act like a 13 year old too, but I’m hanging with youtubers, they’re pretty much like 5 year olds.

“Hey, you’re not from America right?” Connor asked.

“No, I’m from Indonesia, at the other side of the world.” I paused, “I really wish you guys can come! You have alot of fans in Asia. Please come to Indonesia someday,” I begged them. Jc chuckled at my begging behavior.

“Abby, you’re a lucky girl then, we have a big announcement for you our fans in Asia. O2L IS GOING TO ASIA!!!” Sam practically screamed at the end. Oh. My. God. It was a shocking news. My heart literally stop for a second or so. I was praying in my head to God. “Thank you, Lord. Thank you so much!” Of course I didn’t say it out loud. The boys’ laughs brings me back to reality. I literally freeze.

“OMG, guys thank you so much! You don’t know how much this means to me,” I paused and I started to tear up. “I love you guys so much,” my voice cracked.

“Aww, baby don’t cry,” Sam cooed. I laughed but tears still flowing down.

“You think you can just get away with that?!” Kian asked and yelled a bit. He looked serious, I didn’t get what he was saying. “You, my friend, can bring 6 of your friend with you, and you don’t have to pay for anything. You, seven of you, get a VIP pass and a Backstage Pass, so you guys can hang out with us.” Kian smiled. I was speechless. I’m covering my mouth trying not to scream. Tears kept rolling down my face. Connor just looked at me smiling and nodding, mouthing, “it’s true”.

“Omg, I just can’t thank you guys enough, I love you guys so much! I would give you guys a bear hug right now, but I can’t touch you, so computer hug!” I yelled excitedly. I hug my laptop and they huddled to Sam’s laptop.

“Don’t thank us, thank God, you prayed to him and he answers your prayer. He is just using us to fulfill your prayer,” smiled Jc.

“Abby! Come down now!” my mom yelled from the first floor.

“Coming!” I yelled as loud from my room.

“Thank you guys so much, I love you all. Talk to you later, bye.” I waved at them.

“Bye Abby,” they said in unison.

  I quickly end my call and close my laptop. I ran down to the first floor can’t wait to tell my mom about it. So, I told my mom about the conversation and she was really happy for me. I just can’t wait for them to tour around Asia. 

AN: Hey guys, I hope you all like it! Please comment and vote if you like it and I think this chapter is better than the first one. My writing is back on track! Yeay!!! I hope you all enjoy and I’ll see ya soon!