Little Details

Chapter 4: Little Details

Abby’s POV:

  I woke up to the sun shining through the window in front of my bed. It’s a whole wall of window, the view is my garden. You could say that I’m in a filthy rich family but I’m not a spoilt brat. I look over my side table and saw a text from Sam. I sat up and look at the text.

 Sam: Hey beautiful, I got another surprise for you. Text me ASAP!

Me: Hi there hottie, what’s up, sorry I just woke up.

 Sam: Yeah, it’s alright.

                 Sam replied almost immediately.

Sam: Okay, so I’ve talk to the boys that I wanted to invite you in the Digi Tour, so you can tour with us. Just ask your parents about it first.

Me: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Sam: Yes, I am. Our first stop is Singapore, so you can just meet us at the airport, if you can.

Me: okay, I’m going to ask my parents first. Bye :)

Sam: see ya later beautiful, skype me what’s their reply :)

  I quickly got out of my bed. I ran up the steps in my room to the upper floor. I went to the white round table with white chairs to drink some water. Then I enter the bathroom across the table. I stripped down and hop in to the shower. After a while, I got out of the shower and went to brush my teeth and wash my face. Then, I grab my outfit for today, consisting of, crop tank, high waisted denim shorts, white vans and I curled my hair. I put on some light make up, mascara, eyeliner, cream shadow and bb cream. Then, I went down to the dining room to have breakfast.

   “Morning, mom, dad!” I yelled. Entering the dining room. Dad is sitting on the end of the table reading newspaper and mom is sitting next to him. I sat across from mom and my brother came to sit next to me. My brother and I get along pretty well even though he’s 4 years younger than me, of course we fight, but we also can share our stories to each other. I’m grateful to have a brother like him and really happy that he enjoys watching O2L videos.

 “Morning, honey,” dad greeted me.

 “Here you go,” giving me a plate of toast, bacon and eggs.

“Okay, I need to ask you guys something,” I stated.

“Go on,” dad replied sipping his coffee.

“Sam told me this morning that their first stop for Digi Tour is in Singapore. He asked me to come with him to Digi Tour. They will be going to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia and others in Asia. Can I go with them?” I ranted. I was nervous they were going to say no. Mom and dad look at each other for a minute, they’re having conversation through their eyes.

“You may go-“ Mom started.

“Wait what?” my brother cut her. He literally spit out everything in his mouth. He was shocked too that my parents let me go.

“YES!” I screamed and my brother has confusion written all over his face.

But there are some rules,” paused dad. “You can’t room with any guys, you need to behave. Remember, no dating! Understood?” he stated.

“Yes, I understand,” I replied smiling.

“I’m happy for you honey!” Mom smiled.

“I’m really excited!!” I grinned and start eating my food.

“So, when will you be leaving?” my brother asked.

“I don’t know, Sam said I should tell him if you let me go or not as soon as possible and then he’ll tell the date to meet them in Singapore.” I explained.

“Alright, so after you eat, go and tell him,” Dad said.

  I finished my food and went up to my bedroom and try to skype Sam. It’s 8 am in Jakarta, so probably around 3am in LA. Sam had insomnia, so he usually goes to sleep at 4am. I feel bad for him, it’s probably really hard for him to have diabetes and insomnia together. I open my laptop and start calling him.

  “Hey, gurl!” Ricky yelled.

 “Hi, Ricky. Btw, we haven’t met, I’m Abigail but call me Abby,” I smiled.

“I know who you are, Sam told me about you all the time. I think he really likes you,” Ricky winked and I blushed.

“RICKAYY! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?” there’s someone yelling, probably Sam.

“I’M TALKING TO ABBY, SAM’S GIRLFRIEND!” Ricky yelled back.

“We’re not dating,” I stated, but I love the thought of that.

“Oh, sure you’re not,” Ricky’s voice full of sarcasm. Not long after that all the boys crowd around Ricky. We exchange “hi, hey and hellos”.

“Okay, I need to tell you guys something,” I started.

“Alright, go on,” Connor said.

“I’M GOING TO DIGI TOUR WITH YOU GUYS!!! AAAHH!!!” I screamed and they screamed in excitement too. I’ve never thought that the O2L guys will like me this much.

“Okay, okay, we need to tell her the date guys,” Sam said trying to chill them down.

“We are going to arrive in Singapore by next Monday, at 10 am Singapore time. So, it’s only an hour for you to go to Singapore, so we booked you the flight at 8 your time and you’ll arrive by 9 your time and 10 Singapore time. We’ll be meeting at the arrival terminal. Our managers have arranged everything for you and he thinks that this idea is great. To show that O2L really does love their fans this much.” Jc explained.

“Thank you guys soooo much! I love you guys!” I grinned at them really wide.

“Awww, we love you more, gurl!” yelled Trevor.

“Oh, right Trevor we haven’t officially meet in before,” I smiled at him.

“Well, you technically haven’t meet us all officially before,” Kian stated.

“Oh, yeah, right. I forgot about that,” I laughed.

“Why are you guys still up at this time? It’s 4am right at your place?” I asked.

“Well, we weren’t tired and we were waiting for your response,” Sam explained.

“You guys, better go to bed.” I told them. There are chorus of “Ok” “alright” and yawns.

“Alright then, we’ll see you on Monday!” Connor smiled.

“Bye,” I waved.

“Byeee,” they all waved back.

 We disconnected and I started jumping up and down on my bed. I just can’t believe I’m going on Digi Tour with the O2L guys! I can’t wait till Monday!! It’s 3 more days!!! This will be the best summer ever! I can’t wait to meet Connor, he’s my favorite, but I’m closest to Sam. Kian is also one of my favorites. If I’m going to date, I would really want to date Connor, but he’s too old for me, so I choose Sam. I really do like him, I hope he likes me too.

 AN: I’m sorry for not updating the next day when I said that I will update by the next day. I was making another fanfiction called Magcon Love Story. Go check it out, the new chapter will be up by tomorrow. I hope you like it vote and comment. :)