Harder Than We Thought

Charlie

Getting out of the house was harder than we thought, Skyler had doubled the amount of guards on patrol and put a lock on our window's which were the only one's facing the tree on our floor, so we had to squeeze out the bathroom window and I can tell you it wasn't easy, the opening was barely big enough and scraped against my side. We then had to climb down the ivy that grew up the side of the building, it was wet from this afternoons rain and big clumps kept braking off in my hands.

By the time we got to the lake we were 10 minuets late, Jacob was pacing nervously whilst his friends skimmed pebbles across the shimmering water. Jake looked up as soon as we entered the clearing, his eyes lit up and a huge grin spread across his face, I returned it with a small smile of my own. I had to admit he did look nice under the dull moonlight, he was wearing a dark tee under a black leather jacket and a pair of skinny jeans, a red bandana held back his wild, curly, Afro, his boots were scuffed and worn.

"Sorry we're late, we had some trouble sneaking out" at the sound of Rashida's voice Chresanto's head snapped up, she wasn't kidding when she said they were mates.

The boys walked towards us and we met them half way, I recognised the sent of the other one as the one that had pushed me of off Jacob when we had attacked them "you came" Jacob said smiling again, gosh he had a beautiful smile.

"Yeah I guess I did" I blushed slightly and looked down, I looked back up when the other guy coughed, Jacob rolled his eyes

"This is my friend Raquan, and it's okay he's like cool with the hole.......um yah know......werewolf thing, ain't that right ray-ray" said he nervously, looking at his friend but Raquan was to busy starring at Alexia, I laughed slightly seeing Alexia was doing the same

"You too Alexia?" I asked smiling over at her, her cheeks and neck bright pink

"Uh huh" she nodded, dazed, making me, Rashida and the other two boys laugh slightly 'oh gosh his laugh, what is happening to me?'

'It's called love ,honey' Lewana said a wolfs smirk audible in her voice

'No it not, it's something but it's........its not that'

'Not yet' she whispered before going silent