Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

Hey, my name is Ashley, I have bright blue/aqua eyes along with chocolate brown hair that comes up to my stomach, I have a Tan Bronzed colour skin tone which I like and I'm 17. I live in an Apartment by my self in Glenroy which is located in Melbourne. 

Your probably thinking "Shes only 17 and Living by herself isn't she a bit young?" well I am young,  I kind of walked out on my dad why? because my dad is an Alcoholic and he used to hurt my mum alot like bash her and all, and one day she couldn't take it anymore she packed her bags and moved to Macedonia to live with her family, she gave me the option to either come with her or stay in an apartment and well by now you know what i've picked so yeah.

I woke up and checked the time on my Iphone it was 3:00 pm "Shit" I said to my self, tonight  my best-friend  and I are going to an Underage Event its called "Zoo Underage" and it starts at 5:00 her name is Amber, and she said she was going to get here at 4:00 and she made an appointment with the Taxi service to pick us at 4:15, so I better get ready.

I went straight to the bathroom Brushed my teeth, had a shower, straightened my hair and did my make-up, then I walked up to my wadrobe took off my robe and wore Black Leather tights, with a floral bralet top (Google Bralet top), and took some black sitletoes and put them on my feet, *Ding dong* the door bell went, I walked to the door running in my heels, I opened the door to find Amber.

She looked beautiful, She had a strapless love heart coral crop top, with a black mini body con skirt and some coral pumps, her blonde hair was straight and flicked out and her green eyes really stood out. "Hey Beaut" I said, "Hey someone looks hot" she replied "Someones talking about them self" I said winking, we took heaps of photos and before we knew it the taxi was here I locked the house putting my keys in my bra and carrying my Iphone in my left hand.

30 Mins later.....

We got out of the cab paid the man and left, We walked up to the security guards gave him our tickets and walked in Level-by Avici was playing "WOOOO" we both said, we walked through the gangs and then we stopped when we reached the middle and started dancing we were shaking our hips from left to right with our hands going everywhere, then 'Yeah by Usher' started playing and then a boy came behind me and was holding my hips and I was spinning them going down  his knee. He was gorguse he had bright green eyes with an olive skin tone, he had dark brown hair. He was literally Perfection, "Lets go some where quite" he whispered in my ear, he held my hand and walked then we saw a couch and we both had a seat. 

Find out what happens in the next chapter........

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone, Sorry about the gramatical errors. Please let me know if you like it? <3 AlyssaC.