Chapter 11

Beaus P.O.V

The next day mum came in with Luke and Jai, I couldn't even bare to look at Jai, mum handed me my laptop and said "How are you feeling darling?" "I really can't answer that, I honestly don't know how I feel" I said giving a half smile.

Jai's P.O.V 

I stared at Beau studying him, he really didn't look well at all, I can't believe I actual had the guts to fight with Ashley and accuse her of something she didn't do, I felt so gulity and hurt. "Mum, luke, could I talk to beau alone" I said, Mum nodded and they both left the room. At first there was an awkward silence "Bbb..eaau" I said slurring "Look you don't have to talk just listen, I'm really sorry I had a go at Ruby, when I saw ruby awake on her bed I didn't think you would make it, so I had a go at her, thinking that would make me feel okay but then she closed her eyes and the monitor went off for a mintue I thought that was you, and I cried hard, Beau your my brother I feel so stupid for hurting you, I'm sorry please forgive me?" 

Beaus P.O.V

I saw jai with tears streaming down his face "Its okay, I'm sorry to" I said, He instantly lit up and gave me a hug then a Doctor came in "Hello Beau" "We have good news, you can leave the hospital in 2 days" He said "Oh cool" I said trying to be happy "What about Ashley ?" I said, "Well she isn't awake yet but her heart is working and we seem to be breathing every now and then, she is a very strong girl and she is fighting very hard" He said Smiling, "Oh thats great, could I see her?" I asked "Yes, you may follow me" He said

Jai helped me out of my bed and helped me walk to the coma, I felt so weird I felt as if this was the first time I ever walked. I saw her Ashley lying there with her eyes closed and a mask over her face, I opened the door while Jai waited outside, I walked over and knelt by her face "Ashley" I began to say "I love you so much" I gave her a peck on her hand "You made my life so much better, you made me smile and laugh so much, you brang so much happiness to my life, your honestly the my dream girlfriend, I love you baby!" I said, I took her breathing mask of her face and gave her a peck on the lips and put the mask back on.

"Wake up, please? I'm going to be a wreck with out you, I love you ashley I love you how many times do you want me to say that to you for you to wake up? I'll do anything for you to wake me please wake up? I said, I started to cry, tears streaming down my face, "Ashley? I'm going to make a promise to you, if you don't wake up then.....I'm joining you in heaven! I said, I let go of her hand and headed for the door, I wiped the tears away blew her one last kiss and left the room.

_________________________________________________________

Aww! Poor beau! Hey guys, I know I haven't updated for a long time but I've been truly busy, I noticed that the views on my story have gone up! Wow, I never thought it was this good a story, thank you so much for your support! I hope I didn't loose any fans by taking this long! Thank you so much! 5 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter?