Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"My names Beau Brooks, whats yours?" "Hey Beau,I'm Ashley" I said to him. "Lets hook up" he said to me smiling "Lets not" I said. "Why not?" he asked looking puzzeled, "Sorry Beau, I don't like hooking up with people. I don't know, maybe we could go on a date or something" I said to him "I respect your desicion, and sounds good well we'll swap phones and type in our numbers, I'll text you" He said "Alright" I gave him my Iphone and he gave me his, after typing in each others numbers he took my hand and leaded me to the dance floor we danced and talked for about an hour, I said good bye and walked outside Zoo.

Suddenly some one walks up from behind and covers my eyes with their hand I couldn't tell who it was. I started getting goosebumps along my back "Peekaboo" amber jumps infront of my face letting go of my eyes," What the fuck?, don't ever do that you scared me" I said to her "Sorry beaut, it was meant as a joke" she replied "Well it wasn't funny" we decided to go home it was 12:30 and I felt tired so we called the 1300 cabs and ordered a taxi to come pick us up.

Finally we arrived home to was about 1:30 am "Good  night sexy" I said to amber leaning over and giving her a kiss on the cheek, "Good night beautiful" she said returning the kiss. We both didn't bother to take of our make up or our clothes were so tired from dancing we just slept like that. 

uuuuuahhhh I yawned, I woke up and checked the time it was 12:30 pm I looked over to Ambers bed but she wasn't  their and then I saw a note on her bed I walked up and picked up the note and read it 

"Dear Ashey, sorry to leave without saying good bye It was getting late and I needed to get home or else mum would have been worried, I made some pancakes for you to apologise, sorry once again I hope you forgive me.

Love Amber xoxox"

"Awwwsss" I said out loud, she is the cutest friend ever, I quickly sent her text thanking her for making the pancakes and that I forgive her. I eat my pancakes on my couch while watching the ellen show, *Ting a ling* my phone buzzed I picked it up to see what it was 

From Sexy Beau Brooks 

Hey beautiful, lets go get some dinner tonight? It shall be a date!

_________________________________________________________

Find out what happens in the next chapter........drama starts coming in, also since I'm new please share this around and  get me votes pweeasee? I love youse <3 xxx AlyssaC.