Chapter 7

It was my DAD, he stared at me with his big brown eyes which made me scared his look had a angry but sad look. He dragged me inside put me on a chair and tied me up, you could tell he was drunk, "Listen up" He said "Your mother walked out on me and you followed her as well, you didn't tell me why? how? nothing. I loved you very much and I would do anything for you but  the thing is you NEVER spoke to me about anything, It was always your mother you'd go to and speak to everything about and everytime I'd come near you, you'd say "Leave me alone" or "I had a rough day at school" or some shit like that. Thats when I started Drinking. I swore to myself that I would continue drinking until you'd speak at me about one of your problems" he continued.

I was so hurt, I was sitting there crying as he spoke to be honest right now I just want to give him a hug and say I love you and I'm sorry. I feel so bad for never speaking to him about my problems, I feel like I abandoned him. "But its to late for that now. You walked right out on me and it hurt BADLY I was crying for a whole month. Now its your turn to feel my pain" I felt shivers going down my spine, this time I was really scared I don't know whats going to happen next. He said "Goodnight" and walked off to his room I guess.

While he was in his bedroom, I was scaning the house to find something to cut the rope i was tied to, I saw a knife at the side of the sink, the only  thing is I'm all the way in the living room and it was a far walk to the kitchen,I was still in my party clothes and I realised I had my keys in my bra, which had a pocket knife, I stuffed my face in my boobs and grabbed hold of my keys in my mouth, I turned my head looking down onto my hands, I dropped the keys shaping my hands into a cup shape.

After cutting the ropes off my hand I took out my shoes so they wouldn't make a noise and tip toed outside, I had no idea where I was and the funny thing is I left my luggage outside on the road where ever my dad caught me, I took my phone from my bra strap inside my dress I had 18 missed calls  and 30 text messages all from Beau right now he was the only person I could call. I ran a far bit away from the house until I reached a sign that read 'North Cumberland' I stopped there and dialed beaus number after a few rings he picked up 

"Ashley, I'm sorry, I love you tell me where you are now" He said

"Beau, I got kidnapped tell you about it later, can you pick me up?" I said 

"What the fuck? Yes babe where are you?" He said

" I'm in North Cumberland" I said

"Okay,umm my Nonna lives their so I know where it is where are you but?" He asked 

"I'm standing in front of the sign but I can see a shopping center that says North Cumberland Shopping Center, I can meet you there" I said 

"Perfect, he said, be safe and I love you" He said hanging up.

Beaus P.O.V

I grabbed my keys from the shelf "Where are you going?" Jai asked

"Ashleys been kidnapped and I think she escaped I'm going to pick her up" I said worried, "Shit, I'm coming with you" He said, we walked into the car Jai sat at the back because he liked it back there, I drove as fast as I could. I saw her standing there in front of the shopping center she had big red eyes mascara running down her face but she still looked gorgouse, I pulled up and got out of the car giving her a big hug, "You okay?" I asked her, "Do I looking fucking okay?" She said, she was still angry at me from before. She sat at the back with Jai and it was silent the whole ride home.

I pulled up at the drive way getting out of the car I slamed the car door closed opened the door to my house I walked right into my room slaming the door behind me, I was angry at her as well, all I tried to do was help her and yet she doesn't want it. I couldn't take it anymore, I wasn't going to try and be sorry when she just ignores me. Since she was sitting at the back with Jai he can help her. "Beau we need to talk" I hear her say outside my door. "I'm not up for it" I say being firm, I honestly wasn't I saved her life today, gave her some advice but she walks out on me, I picked her up from being kidnapped but yet she ignores me out of the things I've done for her? I honestly feel sick thinking about it. "Beau please, I'm sorry I feel like a dick for being like that to you, Please open up" She says "I i i i i.....love you" she bursts into tears.

________________________________________________________

Oooooh, whats Beau going to do? Open up or leave her out there? Find out more in the next chapter, hope you like the story PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK I would love to hear Ideas from you on how to improve this story as you guys are the ones reading it. Th@nk-y0u. AlyssaC.