Chapter 3

Chapter 3 

I replied to him saying yes, and said to make it at 6:00. It  was around 12:45pm I decided to go out and buy an outfit for tonight, I called the taxi and told him to be here at 1:00pm in the mean time, I walked to my bathroom had my shower, brushed my teeth make up and all and went to my wadrobe I took off my clothes and slipped on some sky colour skinny jeans with a simple white sleveless top with some ruffles and then put on a big chunky wooly black cardigan and grabbed my phone and wallet and waited down stairs for the taxi to come.

I got of at Melbourne Central and walked in, I walked into Dotti, they always had good stuff, I saw an amazing dress a simple black dress with a high neck and was flowy down the bottom and the back of the dress was the best it had a cut out designs and the cut outs were  then covered in lace, I then walked around for a bit and had a subway roll. I looked at the time it was 5:00pm already I called a taxi to take me back home.

By the time I reached home it was 5:30, I rushed up stairs took another shower and curled my hair did my make up and put on my dress along with black wedges I checked the time it was 6:05 Beau was running a little late, I took my chanel clutch put my phone a lip gloss and some money in their and sat on my couch *Ding Dong* the bell rings, I got my and answered the door Beau looked stunning he had a white shirt with a black line going up in the middle of the shirt and he had a black beau tie with some black skinny jeans.

I gave him a big hug "You look beautiful" he said handing my a bouque of roses, "Aw, thanks, you look gorgouse" I took the flowers and placed them on my couch. I ran out and closed the door behind me, beau opened the car door while I got in then he shut it, he started driving it was awkward at the start no one said anything and then I broke the silence by saying "Where are we going to eat" "You'll see" he replied. 

We finally reached I got out the car I couldn't see where I was it was dark it was like a we where in a tunnel then he said "This is going to be a suprise so close your eyes and I'll hold your hand and guide you" "Aw okay" I replied "I won't hurt you" he said, he held my hand tightly telling me where to go and I kept my eyes shut the whole time he let go of my hand and went behind me and held my waist, "Open your eyes" he said, I could believe it, it was the most amazingest thing any one has EVER done for me.......

Find out in the next chapter what happens ........

_________________________________________________________

Hey sexy's I know I said drama would come soon, but don't worry it is, Please share this story, and comment and Inbox me if your reading this so I know people are reading it and want it updated? Love youse xoxox AlyssaC