Chapter 6

I picked up her bags and loaded them into the car. We drove off to my house. I took her bags out of the boot and walked her to her front door, she still had a scared look on her face I rang the bell.

Ashleys P.O.V

Beau and I waited outside his front door for his mum to come and open the door, "Hello, I'm Gina" she said, she was a tan lady with beautiful brown hair and brown eyes, she had cute high cheek bones and a beautiful smile, "Hello, I'm Ashley" I said smiling. I walked in and Beau laid my bags next to a couch, "Okay, I have 2 brothers and they are both twins, they're names are Luke and Jai, you can talk to them while I explain to my mother what happens" "Okay Beau", I stood their awkwardly while Beau went to get his brothers then suddenly I see 2 boys walk up one with curly hair and one with straight hair they looked alright, "Hey, I'm Luke and this is Jai" The curly one said, he had a lip ring with a dot on his nose, so it was easy to  tell them apart. "Shut up faggot, I can Introduce myself" Jai said, I stood their giggling and said "Hey Boys"

"So whats going on with you and our brother? he talks about you non-stop" Jai asked curiously, "Aww, umm, I don't exactly know tonight was meant to be our date but I almost killed myself so I don't know if were an item or not" I said, "Oh wow, I didn't think my brother was that bad that he made his date nearly kill herself" Jai replied, I looked at him giving him a weirdish angry look "Jokes" he said after seeing my face "Its not your brother, its just something I saw, look I really don't want to talk about right now, to know that I nearly killed myself today and if it wasn't for your brother I wouldn't be alive, and to think that right now i'd be dead is a pretty scary feeling." I said in tears, "Aw, sorry" Luke said rubbing my back.

Then a white dog came running up to me and was Jumping on my knees, "Aw, cute dog" I said patting it, "Her name is Lala" Jai said, then beau walked in "fags, I want to talk to her alone" He said, he sat down and pulled me to sit down next to me he faced me and then said "I told my mum everything that happened, she burst into tears and walked out of the room, the best thing to do is tell the police and keep them informed" he said "Aw, I hope she is okay?, and No Beau, I do not want to tell the police" I said, "She is, and you have to, its a serious matter you almost killed your self because of it" He said, "NO!, Just stop Beau, this is my matter to fix not yours, and stop bringing up the fact that I almost killed myself today I get it."

"Ashley, this isn't something you can handle" He said, "Beau shut up, you've known me for what an hour, and you know everything about me? You know nothing, I'm fine I can handle everything, Its my matter not yours so stay out of it and leave me the fuck alone" I said I grabbed my bags and stormed out of his house I heard "Ashley wait" but thats about it. I walked out into the cold scared of whats going to happen next, I wasn't going to my Apartment clearly it wasn't safe. I can't believe I just did that, I just hated the fact that he chose my descions and never let me have a say in it when  it was my problem. My dad used to make decisions for my mum like that all the time and well after seeing what she went through I don't ever want to be controlled by anyone.

 I walked in the cold with no idea where I was going, the roads were empty and there was no one on the road with me. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and no one was there, I heard it again but I just ignored it thinking that it was a rat or something,  suddenly I felt cold hands wrap around my eyes saying "I got you now" into my ears, I felt a sudden shiver tremble through my body. The person put a blind fold on my eyes and tied my hands, "HELP" "HELP" I screamed, "If you shout once more, I will shoot you" the person said, the person had a grough voice and sounded like a man.

I had no idea where I was, I felt my way around with my feet, It felt like a boot of a car. My lips were now sealed as well so I couldn't talk, suddenly the car stopped. I gotten a sudden shiver, he pulled me out of the car and throught me out, I fell straight on the gravel, I felt some of my skin tear, he un tied my eyes, I turned around to see who it was, OH MY GOD, I couldn't believe who was standing their.

_________________________________________________________

Hey Beauties and Sexies, I know I left you hanging of not knowing what happens next, I tend to do that a lot. A lot more drama has kicked in, and well find out who it was in the next chapter. I will post the next chapter if I get 2 comments and 2 votes. :) <3 Love youse! AlyssaC