SIREN

Narrator's POV
      After finishing a long tiring shift in the hospital, Pha entered the pent house he shared with his fiance. He slumped down into the couch and draped himself over the arm rest.
He glanced around the house and sighed. His home now feels like a mere roof over his head. Just someplace to sleep. He missed HIS presence.
      Pha looked down at his left hand ring finger. He removed the simple silver ring and raised it in front of him. The evening light from the balcony reflected on the ring, making it shimmer and shine. He moved it close and read the inscription on the insides of the ring.

            "To have and To hold"

      He smiled remembering the day His Forth proposed to him. Both were hugging each other crying happy tears. He sighed and his smile faded when he looked at his phone.
Its been 2 weeks since he last saw Forth.
      Forth and Pha started dating during their freshmen college year. They are together for 8 years now. Their relationship, like any other normal one has its ups and downs. Their busy schedule, silly fights, misunderstandings, their parents consent for marriage and many more but they stand by each other and overcame everything. This only made their Love for each other strong and sustainable.
      Now even when Forth is busy with his Business trips and Field trips as a successful architect and owning a company and Pha is busy as a successful neurosurgeon. They know that at the end of the day, they will be in each other's arm.
      But it doesn't mean that Pha is okie when Forth is away for a long time. Pha stretched his limbs and stood up from the coach. He went inside their bedroom, striping his clothes along the way. Entering their ensuit bathroom, he striped naked and went under the shower. After taking a relaxing hot shower, he tied a towel around his waist. Drying his hair with another small towel, he slumped down into his bed. Once his hair is dried, he dumped the towel in a hamper. He looked at the photo placed on the bedside table. Suddenly getting an idea, he took his phone and speed dialed Forth's number.
      After few rings, his call connected.
      "Hey babe, I was just about to cal you" Forth's deep voice with that little endearment sends shivers down his spine.
      "Hey.. Are you alone?" Pha asked laying down in bed.
      "Yes. Just returned to my room from the field. Why babe? Is something wrong?" Forth asked, furrowing his eyebrows in concern.
      "Forth~~" Pha purred into the phone.
      "Fuck Pha. What are you doing?" His voice strained. Forth knew that Pha only purrs his name during their intimate time.
      "Forth, I can't wait till you reach home" Pha whined.
      "Babe, I'll be home in two days. Wait for me na~" Forth choked out the words. Damn Pha's whines get to him every single time.
      Hearing no response from the other side, Forth sighed, "so.. you want to do this over the phone..now?"
     "Mmmmm" Pha groaned and touched himself over the towel.
      "Are you serious about this Pha?" Forth sounded skeptical.
      "Forth" Pha purred. "I'm touching myself. Just pretend that you are home right now.
      "Fuck" Forth grunted laying down on the hotel bed removed his belt and unzipped his pants.
      "I just got out of the shower. My body is dripping wet and I'm rock hard beneath the towel laying down on our bed" Pha put the call on loud speaker and place near his head.
      "Oh God..Pha..babe" Forth moaned his breath becoming erratic.
      "You are hovering over me supporting ur arms on either side of my head and kissing and sucking my lips. Your fingers trace my jaw, neck and reach my chest. Circling my nipple with your fingers and tweak and pinch it till it perks up" Pha moaned pinching and tweaking his own nipples with one hand and palming himself in another.
      "God... ohhhh babe.. f...fuck.. Pha" Forth groaned rubbing himself through his boxers.
      "Removing the towel, Your lips move further down, kissing, licking and sucking my hard abs and dipping ur tongue inside my navel.
      "Mmmm" Forth moaned out with laboured breath. He closed his eyes and imagined Pha face twisting in pleasure.
      "Licking the happy trail, you look up into my eyes"
      "Shit Pha..don't stop" Forth slipped his hands inside his boxers and stroked his length slowly.
      "I slip off your shirt and trail kisses all over your bare chest as you settle between my thighs".
      "Phaaa" Forth moaned taking his shirt off.
      "I slip off your pant and boxers while you take me in your hands and started stroking" Pha whimpered stroking himself.
      "Go on babeee" Forth grunted removing his pants and boxers.
      "I take your length in my hand stroking" Pha moaned low.
Forth kicked his pants and boxers.. laid down on the bed and did what he was describing.
      "I began to pump slowly, pressing all your sensitive spots and you moan my name"
      "Phaaa..b..babe" Forth moaned out as he grabbed himself with shaky hands and started pumping slowly, adding extra pressure on his sensitive spots.
       "I already prepped my hole. I guide your length to my entrance"
      "Oh God.. Fuck babe..Let me fuck you" Forth moaned in pleasure.
      "I'll see you TOMORROW Forth. I love you" Pha said and hung up the phone.
      "Love you too babe" Forth replied lost in pleasure. "Hey, wait a minute, hello Pha!!" Forth grunted into his phone. But its too late.
      Now Forth understood that Pha was teasing him all the while.
      Combing his fingers through his hair, Forth sighed in frustation. He called his Assistant immediately and postponed all the meetings for the next two days and booked an early flight tomorrow.
      He will surely teach Pha not to play with him. He groaned remembering his hard on. He rushed inside the ensuite and relaxed himself taking a much needed cold shower.
      Meanwhile on the other side, Pha jerked himself to completion moaning out Forth's name. He cleaned himself using wipes and crashed on his bed, closing his eyes he went into a dreamless sleep with a smile in his face.

A/N
So what do you think?!?! should I continue the next day events.

I said its an one shot. But I may continue and make it a part ii or something.

Enjoy, vote and comment

Love
Prijongsuk