Daddy

Narrator's POV
Pha is freaking out. If you ask him why, he would blush(really!!!) heavily and run away from you. How in the hell would he tell about his sudden urge.

These urges were growing stronger everytime he and Forth were being intimate with each other. Sex with Forth was never boring - at all. Even though Pha likes those slow fucks late at night. Both were willing to try new things - different positios, using props. (You have seen that in prev chapters)

Forth was quick to comply with any little kink, Pha brought up to him, be it handcuffing, tucking hair during sex, dirty talks, eating him out, anything at all, the other was down for it.

However this particular kink, this urge to roughed up and dominated, to have Forth spank and humiliate him has Pha embarrassed and ashamed.

He doesn't think the ever gentle Forth will be into this.

So he tried to fight those urges, but what he didn't expect is for this huge physical and emotional gap between Forth and him. It all started when they were making love two months ago.

************

As usual, after a week of separation due to his work, Forth was back home to his Pha. He missed his baby soo much, that he informed Pha in beforehand to apply leave from work for an weekend getaway trip. They came to a private beach resort owned by his family. Upon arrival both settled in and went to the beach.. the day was spent gleefully, swimming, snorkeling, parasailing, playing, sunbathing,every second in each other's arm.

Forth makes love to him at the beach(why not its Private beach that belongs to Forth's family) later that night, soft and slow since its kinda romantic under the moon and all. Pha bites hard onto his lower lip, to stifle his sounds, earning a disapproving look from Forth.

"I want to hear you", Forth says, moving his fingers to other's lip.

Pha moved his head away from Forth, too scared of moaning out loud and letting that one little word slip.

Forth was shocked by his behaviour. Nonetheless he thought that maybe Pha was tired from their adventurous day.

But God, was he wrong?!?!

************

After their little trip, their sex life went downhill considerably with both their busy work schedule.

When they get to have a quickie or late night rendezvous between their jobs, Pha always shut tight letting out only shoft whimpers and pants.

And it bothers Forth. It was a big deal for him, because Pha was not the type to restrict himself with whimpers and pants rather he will be moaning out loud expressing his pleasure.

***********

"We don't have to have sex if you're not into it you know"

Pha opens his eyes slowly, not really registering the meaning of Forth's words.

"Wait, what?!?!"

They're currently lying on their bed. Pha was naked waist down with Forth's fingers deep inside him, while the other is fully clothed.

"You've got your face all tensed up and you won't make a sound. You look like you're not enjoying it", he pause briefly and turn away from Pha, "like you haven't been enjoying it the last couple times we had sex".

Pha sighs and sits up, hating to see Forth's miserable expression, "I have been enjoying it Forth, it's just...".

"Please" Forth interpret him with humorless chuckles, "You'd be screaming your head off right now, if you were really enjoying it".