The Vows

Pha's POV
Tying my bow tie, I looked my reflection in the mirror. My cousin Krist with his Cheshire cat smile appeared before me. "Hey Handsome, look at you, all ready to be ravished officially huh?" He slyly said and winked.

Looking me from head to toe, he clicked his tongue, "you are nearing 30 but you still don't know how to dress properly huh?" He flicked my forehead.

"Hey!!" I rubbed at the sore spot, "I'm just 28, thank you very much" I fauxed an disapproving look and grinned when he adjusted my tie and patted the white jacket from creasing. Taking a step back, he frowned "wait for me, I need to get something for the perfect final touch" he said and left my room for God knows what.

 Taking a step back, he frowned "wait for me, I need to get something for the perfect final touch" he said and left my room for God knows what

I was still looking at the mirror when my phone rang. I reached for it from nearby table and smiled looking at the caller id.

"Hey babe!! Watcha doing?" I flustered hearing Forth's deep haunting voice.

"Hey" I squeaked.

"Awww babe, Are you blushing?" Forth chuckled lightly.

I mentally cursed, Oh God!! why the hell I squeak, everytime I get shy. Forth's not gonna let me live this down.

"Shut up idiot, why are you calling me now?" I fauxed an angry tone but I know I sound everything but that.

"Owh Pha! You hurt me" He dramatically sighed, "Should I need a reason to hear my soon to be wife's voice?" He teased.

"Yahh.. who are you calling as wife. Do you wanna die?" I shouted at him.

"Okie okie my handsome soon to be Husband, No need to plan my funeral now. I still have to live with you for so many wonderful years making memories you know" he sweet talked.

"S-s-stop spruting cheesy words idiot" I stammered.

My cheeks flushed on hearing his laugh, "I Love you babe, I can't wait to have you in my arms" he replied.

"I Love you too Forth," I whispered. "Wait for me naa~"

"Always babe. I'm going to end the call now. I'll see you during the ceremony, yeah?"

"Yeah" I breathed out.

"Ahhh! Talking to your Forth I see" my cousin entered the room with a boutonnière in his hand. He came near me and pinched my cheeks, "you are cute with flushed cheeks Phaaaa," He snickered.

 He came near me and pinched my cheeks, "you are cute with flushed cheeks Phaaaa," He snickered