SIREN (Continuation)

Narrator POV
      Today was like any other busy day for Pha, only bright side is Forth will be coming back to him. After checking on his last patient, Pha reported of his departure and rushed home.
      That was few hours ago. Pha blinked slowly, taking a sip from his coffee as he fought the need to sleep. Currently its 2am now. His eyes were bloodshot as he studied the medical report of a VIP patient under his care.
      Forth was supposed to be home anytime now.
       Pha yawned, covering his mouth. He filed the medical report and kept it aside. Laying his head on the table, he slept.
      A car arrived outside the building. Forth stepped out and retrieved his luggages from the trunk. Telling his driver to park the car and leave, he entered the building and reached the penthouse. Swiping the keycard, he entered his home and was surprised to see lights lit in the kitchen at this deadly hour.
      He clearly said Pha to not stay up late for him. Shaking his head,he entered the kitchen and found Pha asleep on the dining table with many files scattered next to him.
      He stepped over to him. He caressed his cheeks lightly with back of his hand. Pha stirred lightly, nuzzling into his hand.
       Forth sighed. "Pha..babe" he whispered.
       Pha slowly opened his eyes. He squinted, then looked up at him.
       "Forth?" He asked, still half asleep.
       "Yes babe, its me" he chuckled. "Come on Pha, lets get you to the bed" he prompted, touching his arm.
        "But I...I'm not sl..sleepyyy" Pha slurred.
        "Yes you are, now come on" pha submissively climbed into his arms. His arms wrapped around forth's neck, his chin resting on his shoulder and his legs wrapped around his waist.
       Carrying a person of same stature in this position may seem awkward, but Forth never want this any other way. He loves to pamper Pha time to time.
       Pha nuzzles further into his neck, making Forth's member twitch in his dress pants. But Forth knew better. He can clearly see that Pha is exhausted from work.
        "I missed...you" Pha murmured against his skin.
        Forth tightened his hold on Pha and replied "I missed you too babe"
        He entered their bedroom and set Pha down gently on the bed.
        He kissed his forehead softly and turning to one of the drawer, he picked out a loose tanktop and shorts before returning to the bed.
     "Change into this lazy goose, you are still in your work clothes. I'll freshen up and ll join you in bed"
      Pha nodded and reached for the night wear.
      Forth went inside the ensuite bathroom, striping naked, he entered the shower. After a long relaxing shower, he was changing his clothes to night wear, when he heard Pha calling him from the bedroom.
      "Forthhh" Pha shouted.
      He hurried out of the ensuite, drying his hair with a towel and asked "whats wrong babe?" When he didn't get any response, he looked up to see Pha laying on the bed wearing his boxers. The night wear he picked out was on the bedside table.
      Pha gazed back at him, with a teasing smile on his face. "The bed's cold" he whined.
      "Oh?" He asked moving closer to him.
      "Help me heat it up" he answered with a wanton smirk on his lips.
       Forth was blinking.. where the hell did the sleepy Pha went to?
       He smirked climbing beneath the sheets with him.
       "You know that you really should just go to sleep" Forth replied "You have an early morning duty tomorrow rite?"
       "But i've waited too long already" Pha whined, his lips connecting with Forth's hungrily as he crawled on top of him "I missed you..a lot"
       " I missed you too Pha" he aid calmly, trying to regain his self control. Though with Pha, he always know it would be a lost cause.
       "Show me how much you miss me Forth" Pha whisphered in his ears, sucking on its lobe as he unbuttoned his shirt slipping it off and throwing it to the floor.
       "You belong to me" Pha whisphered showering his neck and chest with light kisses.
       "I belong to you" Forth repeated, moaning as Pha's fingers glided over his bare nipples.
       "Good boy" Pha snickered, grinding both their erections together.
       "Nnnnggg..b..babeee" Forth groaned, bucking his hips into him.
       "Ah..ah...ah" shaking his pointer finger at Forth, Pha moved away from him "we cant have that now" he said opening the bedside drawer and pulled out a handcuff.
       He cuffed one end around Forth's right wrist looping it through the bed post, he cuffed the other end to his left wrist.
       "Now Mr.Jathurapoom, you are completely at my mercy" Pha snickered.
       "God, babe" Forth said, struggling against the handcuff, "when did you turned into such a sadist".
       "Be right back" Pha sang,winking at him"Don't go anywhere".
       Pha rushed into the kitchen, taking a bottle of whipped cream from the refrigerator, smirking to himself, he returned to the bedroom.
       He set the bottle on bedside table, straddling Forth again.
       "Whats that stuff for?" Forth asked, eyeing the whipped cream.
       "Owh!!! My poor naive fiance" Pha snickered, poking the tip of other's nose with his fingertip. "It's for me ofcourse, I'm gonna a have a Forth sundae".
       "Yeah?" Forth moaned at his words bucking his hips into Pha.
        Pha grinded against him again, grabbing the whipped cream from the table and snapping off the cap. He shook it quickly, gyrating his hips against Forth's clothed erection, kissing and sucking his lips as he sprayed some whipped cream into his plam.
       He ran his hand up and down on Forth's chest and stomach, covering him with the cold cream. Pulling away from his lips, Forth moaned loud at the sensation.
       Pha scooped down, lapping at the cream, running his tongue up and down Forth's body. He cleaned him off with his tongue, watching Forth's face twist in pleasure.
       "Shittt Phaaa.." Forth groaned as his wet tongue circled his nipple before sucking it into his hot cavern.
       His teeth scrapped against the bud, teasing, licking and nibbling as his other hand played with other bud pinching and twisting it between his fingers.
       "Phaaa..ohh God.. Babee~" Forth couldn't stop the moan coming out from his mouth. He stuggled against the handcuffs to hold onto Pha, bucking his hips against him for any friction desperately "I can't take it anymore, uncuff my hands Pha".
       "Noo~~, Consider this as punishment for leaving me too long" Pha said, licking down his chest and Sucking his hard abs marking him.
        He pulled away, watching Forth's face gasping for air, his eyes hazy and hungry with lust, a bead of sweat trickling from  the base of his neck down his chest.
       He crashed his mouth to Forth's, sucking his lips, thrusting his tongue inside his mouth. Forth let Pha to dominate the kiss. Pha first removed his boxers, kicking it to the floor, he removed Forths pants and boxers next.
       He pulled away from his lips, trailing his lips along his jawline, licking and sucking his neck as he sprayed some whipped cream in his hand, coating his fingers with it, he prepped his entrance.
       "Shittt babe.. you are soo hot preparing yourself for me" Forth moaned from the view.
        After he deemed enough, he trailed his lips down along Forth's chest,licking.his abs, dipping his tongue in his navel sucking it, biting his hipbones and finally reached his treat. He stroked it to its full length. He sprayed some whipped cream on Forth's erection and scooped down taking his full length in his mouth and hummed relishing in the taste of his Forth.
       Forth grunted at the sudden pleasure Pha's sinful mouth giving him.
       Pha sucked and licked his length paying more attention to the tip of his head, caressing the slit with tip of his tongue and nibbled it gently.
       Forth was really at Pha's mercy now. With his hands cuffed, he couldn't do anything but grunt and moan out his pleasure.
       Pha looked up at Forth, pecking his lips, he took hold of Forth's length and lined it with his entrance, "I Love you Forth"
        Forth reply was cut off by his moan when Pha impaled himself fully on Forth's length with one quick move. "FUCK babeee.. shittt...God" Forth threw his head back and closed his eyes moaning out loud.
        Pha whimpered, hiding his face in Forth's neck. He stayed still to adjust himself to Forth's length.
         After few seconds, Pha experimentally moved his hips, feeling pleasure shoot through him, he moaned and started moving slowly. Straightening himself, Pha started riding faster. Moaning out loud his pleasure once his spot on was hit. After few thrust, he shivered and moaned Forth's name reaching high, spurting load after load of his hot cream all over Forth's chest and abs.
       Seeing Pha riding his climax only fueled Forth's animalistic desire. "Unlock me Pha" he growled out.
        Pha whined stopped moving, but did as he was told, finding the key and unlocking his handhuffs. As soon as he did, Forth aggressively flipped them over so that he was on top.
        "Now its my turn babe" Forth smirked and immediately went to work on his neck sucking and licking.
       "Forth" Pha gasped as he began working on his chest, nipping and sucking his nipples.
       Pha buried his fingers in other's soft hair, pulling him closer to his chest as he moaned his name. It sounded like sweet music to Forth's ear and he moaned, bringing a hand to his ass. Spreading his cheeks and inserting a finger in "Fuck Phaa" he moaned "you are soo tight even after stretching from our previous round, look how my fingers are sucked inside your hot channel!".
       "Forth, now, please~!" He gasped.
       "Ah ah ah" Forth mimicked Pha's words "we can't have that now".
       Taking the handcuffs, he bounded his wrist to the bedpost. "Now now, you think I forgot about your teasing, huh babe? You shouldn't have left me hanging Pha" He smirked evily.
       "Be right back", he whispered, pecking his lips and hurried to the kitchen.
       After few mins, Forth entered their bedroom with two bowls.
       "What are you up to?" Pha asked eyeing the bowls.
       Placing them away, Forth chuckled darkly, his eyes moldering with an even mixture of love, lust and animalistic desire.
       "You'll see soon babe" he whisphered hovering above him, kissing him sensually as he poured the warm liquid over his body.
        Forth grinded against him, himming as he spread the liquid all over his bare chest and stomach, making him slick and slippery.
    "Forth~ " Pha let out a loud moan.
    Forth snickered, trailing kisses down his jaw and neck, he savoured the taste of sticky, golden liquid, sucking on her and tasting her, "mmm honey taste better on you babe" he licked his lips.
       He continued lapping at his chest, nibbling and sucking his nipples.
       Pha moaned at every lap of his tongue, struggling against the handcuffs and arching his back in pleasure.
       He grinded against him, still cleaning his skin.
       He kissed his way down his body until he reached his length. He kissed the tip before smirking mischievously at him.
       "Can I have the other bowl?"he asked.
       Pha looked at the bowl, then, back at him raising a sweaty brow before taking it and handing it to him.
       He smiled in thanks, dipping his fingers into the bowl, he retrieved an ice cube and placed it in his mouth.
       He aproached his length, moving the ive cubes between his lips, pressing it on the tip and engulfing the head inside his mouth along with the ice cube.
        Pha shooked violently. A pleasurable shiver coarsing throughout his body.
       "Forthhh.." He gasped "thats cold"
       He smiled up at him from between his legs. He hooked Pha's leg on his sholder, presenting his pink hole. Forth retrieved another ice cube and pressed against the hole rubbing up and down, moving in circle, occasionally brushing the ice against his balls. Finally inserting melting cube inside his hole.
       "Arghhh..Forth.." Pha bucked his lips fervently, still not used to the cold.
       Forth scooped down and thrusted his tongue inside the hole, playing with the ice cube. The  mixture of the warmness from the hot tongue and coldness from the ice is driving Him crazy.
       "F...forth pl..please I can't take it any...anymore" Pha moaned.
       With a final swipe of his tongue. Forth released Pha's legs and moving up he kissed Pha sensually as he lined his length with the his entrance.
       His hands rested on his knees, pushing them open for better access. He thrusted faster, every thrust hitting on his prostate.
       "Ar..arrghhh.. Forth..harder.." Pha moaned louder as he stroked his own length.
       Forth places his hands under his knees and bent him, making Pha's hip raise with knees on his either side, making the thrust go deeper.
       "F...fuck.. Forth..nnnnggh" Pha threw his head back and moaned louder.
        He felt him clench around his length. Thats a given sign that Pha is nearing his climax. Forth grunted and thrusted fast. He slapped away Pha's hand and took his length and starting stroking in rhythm to his thrust.
       Pha gripped on Forth's shoulder digging his nails and retrieving drops of blood.
       With few more thrust, Pha moaned loudly thrashing around on the bed, spruting his warm cream between their chest.
        Few more pulses later, Forth followed him releasing his cum deep inside Pha and collapsed on top of her. With the energy left, he rolled off him, pulling out as he brought Pha to his naked chest.
       "I love you Pha", he said combing his sweaty bangs with his fingers and placing a kiss on his forehead.
       "I love you too, Forth" Pha replied snuggling closer to him with minding the dried cum on both their bodies. Its early morning and he need to get up for his hospital duty anyways.. oh well...
       "Sleep babe. I'll wake you up after few hours for the work" Forth hugged him. Pha kissed his chest in appreciation and with a smile he was out like a light.

A/n
    Hey guys. I'm too lazy to double check for mistakes. So I apologize if there's any and for a crappy chapter, wellll I tried atleast.

Enjoy, vote and comment.

Love
Prijongsuk