Wedding Night

Pha's POV
     This day can't be more amazing than this. I got married to my best friend/lover. Looking at our empty wedding venue now, I feel sooo lucky, sooo truly blessed to have him in my life. MINE and only MINE.

     But to my disappointment, we can't go anywhere for our honeymoon. Curse my Job, I can't neglect my patients who are already under my care. Even so, that cannot stop me from having my yummy looking husband for myself. I don't know if its because of our new status as Husband/Husband, his every eye contact, every single simple touch makes me want to beg him to fuck me then and there. I don't know when I started behaving like a pervert. But what can I do, no one can avoid Forth's charm, but "he is finally completely MINEEEE bitchessss..." haaa.. feels good to say that aloud.

     Hahahahahaha

     I turn around to look at my sexy husband laughing, oops he heard me. With a sexy smirk, he sauntered towards me. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he snuggled to my neck. Placing a kiss there, his lips traced a line from my neck to my ears. Licking it, "I'm Yours huh?!", he whispered hotly.  I let out a moan, clutching his biceps and tipping my neck to the side for his easy access. He sucked my neck, definitely leaving a hickey there for everyone to see. "Now, you are Mine" he whispered tracing the mark with his fingers. He pushed away lightly and smiled his Oh so innocent smile and pecked my lips. "Come babe, lets go to our suite and then you can breifly show me how you would like to make me yours", he smirked and pulled me towards our suite.

Forth's POV
     We entered our suite, "Th..this is beautiful," Pha breathed out, unmoving, at the front door of our suite. Its true, the view I see is like a scene from romantic movie. The air is so fresh with a hint of lavender smell. The room is decorated with red roses and colourful candles all over. Red rose petals making a path from the front door to our bedroom. The candle light giving an ethereal feeling. I smiled and promised myself to thank and treat my bestie Beam to a luxurious lunch/dinner for decorating our room like this.

       I turned to my side, to look at my babe

     I turned to my side, to look at my babe. Pha cheeks were tinted red, his hands in my grasp is trembling lightly and he is biting his lips. I frowned and turned him to face me. "Babe, are you nervous?" I looked into his eyes. He breathed out a laugh, "its crazy Forth, its just you, I know you for so long, we have been with each other for so long, but suddenly it feels like today is our First time to become intimate with each other, I'm so fu*king nervous."

     I smiled at him, placing his hands on my chest, he gasped, "Can you feel Pha, my heart, its beating like crazy, you are not the only one Pha to feel like that babe" I pulled him closer and pecked his lips, "I love you sooo much Pha".

     Pulling away, I took his hands in mine, intertwining our fingers, I took him to the couch. We settled ourself on the couch, Pha wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulders. "It's a long day rite babe. Are you tired?" I kissed his head and pulled him closer. "Mmmm. But I'm so happy" Pha placed a kiss on my neck and snuggled into it.