Akuma

LUCYS POV
How long am I here?
How much time has passed?
Days, Weeks, months?
I lost the track of everything.
I can barely keep myself awake. I haven't seen the sun for such a long time, and the food here.....I became unable to digest it.
Why am I even here?
Nashi..............

NASHIS POV
"Girl, why the hell didn't you tell us that you are THEM??" The first thing I heard when I came off the stage, was Nova basically squeaking in my ear.
"That.......was something." Metallica nodded her head in admiration. "Why didn't you tell us? You know how we love this band!"
"Exactly. You wouldn't have left me alone." I giggled.
I felt him looking at me, and I smiled awkwardly in his direction.
He slowly came in my direction and I went in his.
The other ones stayed in back, bombarding my band-mates with questions.
As soon as we came close, Natsu pulled me into a tight hug.
I froze for a second but than decided to hug him back. "Natsu...."
"I'm so sorry Nashi. I'm so sorry for not being there for you." I felt his tears streaming down his face, falling on my hair, colored with the same salmon color as his.
"I'm so sorry."
I felt a small smile crawling onto my lips.
"Thank you. Natsu."
We stood there, Natsu hugging me tightly, tears coming from his eyes.
And I could feel some on my cheeks too.

/* the same time as the concert */
SIMONS POV
I opened the door on Strawberry's room to check on her. Aunt Wendy said that she can't do anything, and mom was having a mental breakdown.
I haven't told anybody about what happened with that Samuel guy.
I quietly closed the door and turned to her bed.
My face went pale at the sight of unmade bed and a broken vase near it.
No signs of Strawberry.
I rushed out of the room, slamming the door open.

"What do you mean she disappeared?" Gale yelled. As soon as they all got back, nobody even thought of scolding them, as soon as they heard about Strawberry they all went nuts.
"I went to check on her and there was nobody. No trace of her anywhere." I waved my hands around in frustration. I can't count how many times did I have to say this already.
"How could she just.......?" Mom was sitting on dad's lap, he was hugging her with one of his hand and stroking her hand with his other thumb. Her eyes were puffy from all that crying.
I haven't seen my mom in this state before. She was always so strong no matter what happened.
And I guess I wasn't the only one. Uncle Natsu was sitting next to her, slightly touching her with his body giving her the comfort of the best friend. Aunt Juvia and Levy were standing around her, as if protecting her.
Uncle Gajeel, Gray and Laxus were making a circle around them and Aunt Mira was sitting on the ground, leaning against her legs. Everybody was holding a protection hand over my weak mom, for this was the first time any of them saw her being weak.
"Simon you were the one who was there the last, you really didn't see anything?" Aunt Wendy entered the room after searching the whole guild again, together with Sting, Yukino, Minerva and Rogue.
I clenched my teeth and of course, the devil herself noticed.
"You saw something right? Was it something with Samuel?" Nashi asked.
All of the gazes went on me. I sighed.
And explained everything that happened.
"So you said yes?!" Metallicana yelled and jumped out of the chair she was sitting in, making me do the same thing.
"Of course not! I might hate that spawn of the devil but whether I like it or not, she is part of this guild! And I would never turn my back on any of my guild mates!" I yelled back.
"Samuel........" Minerva whispered.
...
"I. Can. Kill. Him."
We all jumped when we heard a voice.
Nashi's eyes popped out of her head and she crumbled to the ground, clenching her shirt above the place where her heart is.
"How come you are able to speak out loud you bitch?!" She whispered, but loud enough for us to hear.
"Nashi!" Loke ran to her and I saw how Uncle Natsu made a worried face.
...
"Nashi. You. Know. That. Better. Than. Anyone."
"What is she talking about?" Nova asked and Nashi yelped quietly.
Storm and Gale both crouched down and helped her to sit down. She brought her knees to her body and held her head.
"This never happened before. She should not be able to speak so we could hear her." Loke looked really worried.
"Where is she even speaking from?" Solano appeared from nowhere, standing on her spot behind that green haired Brandish.
I just stared at all of this with eyes wide open and I wasn't the only one.
Brandish came to Nashi and touched her forehead, while Nashi trembled.
"She is not getting any bigger. I have no idea how is the devil speaking, but she is completely calm."
"What?!" Storm asked.
"It's true." Nashi said calming down. "She is not running wild. It's just.......she should not be fucking able to speak this loud. Even her sentences are becoming more and more complex. She is starting to speak like a person." The spawn of the devil whispered.
"This is getting really wierd." Gale said and he spoke for all of us.