What happens in the bed

Nikki's POV

As I walked in his room he turned on the TV.I really like John he makes me feel safe. He told me to stay the night and I Said OK.He went in the bathroom and came back in boxers.

I went Into the bathroom to put my pj's on and I put on a pink belly skin shirt with a shorts . I came out the bathroom and his jaw dropped when he saw me.

He was in his bed as I went to the couch. I was scared because we were watching wrong turn 3 and it's really scary. He sat beside me and wrapped his huge arms around to make me feel better. In the movie a man stabbed a lady and I scream out as john put his arms around my waist. He lean in kissing me as I found myself kissing back.

John's POV

  I carried her over to the bed as we continue kissing . I took off her skirt and unbuckled her bra. she took off my clothes and I took off her shorts an panty . We were both fully naked  I but my part in her and pushed in and out . I began to go faster as she let out a moan 'Johnnn' and we continue the night.

The next morning I woke up looking at Nicole and kissing her.I continued kissing her as she woke up.

" good morning beautiful ",I said

" morning  handsome "  she said

"I enjoy last night ,it was fun ",I said

" me too",she said.

we went to take a shower together and went to the arena.

Nikki's POV

As we walked in the arena everyone was looking at us. John gave me a passionate kiss as I made my way to the divas locker room. I had a big smile on my face and everyone knew something was up . They asked and i told them everything.

Later that day

I was in the divas locker room with the divas and heard a knock on the door and Kaitlyn went to get it . It was John

"Is Nikki here ", he asked

" yes she is ",Kaitlyn said

he came out to me and hugged me

He wanted to go out tonight and I said yes. As he was about to leave he kissed me.

As we were kissing the divas shouted " awww" and I just pulled out and laughed