Kiss The Girl || Ch.39

Then when the boys were about to leave the stage, Daniel was starting to speak. Here we go.

Da: "I want to talk about a person who means the absolute world to me. Their smile makes my day, their laugh is contagious, and they have a wonderful personality. I couldn't ask for somebody else. They cheer me up when I'm at my worse, and I comfort them when they need me the most. This person is my bestfriend, Angi, can you come out onstage please?"

Angi was kinda fidgety but I could tell she would be fine. All I was hoping was that Daniel wouldn't fuck it up for himself.

Da: "Angi, I just wanted to say that you are my everything, I can't imagine going a day without you. I've been holding these feelings for quite a while now. I wanted to make this moment special, which is why I'm doing this in front of 10,000 people," he giggled. "I have something to say and that something is, will you be my girlfriend?"

Angi was silent for a moment but then she spoke.

An: "Yes!! A thousand times yes!"

She gave him the biggest kiss. It made me happy knowing that my bestfriends are finally with the people they love. You don't see that everyday you know.

Da: "I also want to thank Y/N for being in on this. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have the guts to be doing this right now."

Angi ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

An: "YOU WERE IN ON THIS?"

Y/N: "Yeah..."

An: "Thank you so much Y/N..."

Y/N: "No problem, it was my pleasure."

Da: "Can I have my girlfriend back now?"

Y/N: "Don't be in such a rush."

Z: "Do you see how I feel now Dani?"

We all had a laugh but afterwards, we all headed out to the carpet outside. They were taking photos and asking us questions. It was fun living this life because it's not a typical lifestyle. You get to explore more, which is what I'm all about.

Camera Man: "Ready 1...2...3"

We all took a picture but then it was just the boys.

Z: "So, how about that date?"

Y/N: "It's still on but tomorrow."

Z: "Fair enough, as long as I get to spend time with you."

He gave me a kiss and left to do an interview. The girls and I left early and headed back to the Disney Resort. 

Ta: "I'm so tired, good night guys."

Tate then left the room to her's and Jonah's. Gabbie left with Angi to their rooms, and Christina was with me. The only bad part was that Christina was knocked out. She fell asleep right when we got back. 

Y/N: "What to do now..."

I was thinking for a good hot minute. I wasn't tired, but at the same time, I was too lazy to do anything.

Y/N: "Should I head out to the pool?"

I was talking to myself, great. I thought about hanging around the pool. I wasn't going in but maybe dipping my feet. I changed into a sweater and some shorts because it was kind of chilly out.

I reached the pool and sat at the edge. So many things were going thru my head. I already dropped out of college, but that means new music needs to be made. I had no clue when I was going to see my parents again too because I haven't seen them since my release party.

All of a sudden, I feel somebody touch my waist.

Y/N: "Hey Zach..."

???: "Hey baby."

That wasn't Zach. I turned around and saw a tall dude, I want to say around 20 years old. I got up and ran.

???: "HEY COME BACK HERE."

Y/N: "FUCK OFF YOU DUMB SHIT."

I ran so fast to our rooms. When I got there, everybody was in the room. All the girls and boys.

Z: "Oh my god you're fine."

He gave me a huge hug and multiple kisses.

Ch: "Why didn't you tell me where you were going?"

Y/N: "I'm so sorry, I had to clear my mind so I went to the pool. I didn't actually go in tho."

We then heard a banging at the door. 

Jo: "Who's that? It's so late, plus nobody comes at this time, even room service."

Y/N: "Don't answer it."

Co: "Why?"

Y/N: "This man touched me and I thought it was Zach. Once I realized it wasn't him, I ran. I think he followed me back here."

Zach looked madder than ever, his face was more red than usual too.

Z: "WHO THE FUCK WOULD DO THAT TO A GIRL LIKE YOU?"

He ran up to the door and opened it.

Z: "RYAN?"

Ry: "Well then, how have you been doing Zach," he said with a smirk on his face.

Z: "Can you just fuck off. You've already done enough damage."

Y/N: "Zach... how do you know him?"

Ry: "I was his old school bully," he said while grinning. That stupid grin I swear.

Y/N: "Zach why didn't you tell me about this?"

Ry: "And you're Y/N. You have a nice body you know."

Y/N: "Shut the fuck up you pedophile."

Ry: "No need to get aggressive here, do we princess?" He said while trying to step inside the room.

Z: "Woah there, do you want your head chopped off? Because if you don't, get the fuck out of here."

Ry: "I'm not leaving till I get my hands on your girlfriend." 

He ran into the room and tried to grab me. I dodged him until he held on to me so tight, I felt like I was about to faint. Jonah came up behind him and tackled him, leaving me gulping for air.

Y/N: "GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CALL THE FUCKING POLICE. YOU WOULDN'T WANT THAT, WOULD YOU?"

I could see Ryan with a bloody nose, I guess Jonah had beaten him up when I was trying to breathe. 

Ryan ran out of the room. I had a feeling this wouldn't be the last time we see him.

Z: "Babe are you okay?"

Y/N: "I'm fine, just overwhelmed."

I then broke down into tears, I really don't know why.

Z: "Why don't you get some sleep, come on."

He led me to the bed and we ended up cuddling that night. I couldn't believe what I had just gone thru. Maybe if I haven't had gone to that stupid pool, we wouldn't be in this position right now. I tried to stop putting the blame on myself because I know Zach would be telling me it wasn't my fault. I just had to hope tomorrow was a better day. I mean, Zach and I have our romantic date coming up, that has me something to look forward to. 

I woke up to a nice sunny morning, how ironic. 

Z: "Good morning baby, look what I did."

Y/N: "Oh my god Zach, did you-"

Z: "Yeah I did."

I gave him a hug and a kiss. This boy means the world to me.

Zach had...

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!