Hello BBMA's || Ch.41

*3 Years Later*

You and the boys have grown up to be world wide known artists. Being in the music industry has its ups and downs, but it was clearly worth it. The boys were a huge hit. They were already internationally known before, but now, they're touring everywhere. You were known as an inspirational woman. You started young & grew huge. You've inspired so many people to do what they love, & you couldn't be happier with your job. Tomorrow, you and the boys were preforming at Billboard. The boys have done it before, but you haven't. They were trying to mentally prepare you.

Co: "Listen Y/N, you've already rehearsed this so many times. There's no way you can mess up, you'll be fine. If you're ready to present to the public, which you clearly are, this shouldn't be a problem."

Y/N: "It's hard to take you seriously in a panda onesie, you know that right?"

Jo: "Hey Y/N, it's best if you try not to think about it. Sure you might have a clothing malfunction, or the music cuts off, or even you falling down in front of thousands and live television but-"

Y/N: "Okay, where as that even helpful?

Da: "Don't listen to any of them, you got this in the bag. Every time you preform, there isn't a flaw. No need to worry Y/N."

Y/N: "Thanks Dani, I really needed that. I guess I'm going to sleep now, we need to be up at 5."

Z: "Y/N's right, get some sleep guys."

All The Boys: "Good night."

Then I hear Jack scream. What the fuck man?

Y/N: "Okay what's wrong?"

Ja: "Gabbie isn't in the bedroom."

*Your P.O.V*

So um, totally forgot to mention but, the boys moved in with us because they got a new manager. I had to clear that up. The girls also live here too which is nice. I needed more company.

Y/N: "She's probably in the bathroom then?"

Ga: "Who's in the bathroom?"

Ja: "Ah there you are."

He gave her a bunch of kisses.

Ga: "Were you looking for me or something?"

Ja: "Yeah, I didn't find you in the room."

Y/N: "Go to sleep love birds, we got a show tomorrow," then I whispered under my breath, "The most important show in my entire life."

I walk into the master which is where Zach and I sleep. 

Z: "Hey baby, I have something for you tomorrow. It's a surprise though."

Y/N: "Zachary Dean Herron, if this involves money-"

Z: "It's absolutely priceless."

Y/N: "You dumb nut."

Z: "Almost 4 years into this relationship and you still call me that?"

Y/N: "It's your nickname, hOpE iT mAkEs YoU fEeL sPeCiAl."

Z: "It does because you know what? I've been with you for 4 years, and didn't leave even after the harassment," he smirked. 

Y/N: "Shut up you big baby, I still love you and you know that."

Z: "Yeah," he sighs, "I do. Good night babe," then he whispered under his breath, "Soon to be-"

Y/N: "Are you saying something right now?"

Z: "No, good night Y/N."

I fell asleep quite easily but tomorrow was honestly going to be a pain in the ass.