Baby or Babies?

It has been 2 days since I talked to mom and since Damon and I moved into our new apartment. We finally have all of our clothes and furniture in here. Nobody has found out that is us. The police have almost given up on the whole situation. Damon got a job at a store that sells sports equipment. He gets paid 9.45 an hour which is pretty good. He is starting college soon.  They said it will take him many years. But he can work under somebody and get paid. Right now it is Saturday morning and me and Damon are laying in bed. He is talking to the baby. He does this a lot. We are going to a doctors appointment today so my mom can see the baby. They said since I am only 3 months they can't tell the gender. But I am pretty fat for 1 little baby. That's another reason they want to see me. I am the size of a 5 month pregnant lady. They said there is a possibility that I will be having twins or even triplets. But I didn't tell Damon that.  It's about 7:00 am and my mom is suppose to be here in about 3 hours. "Damon I am hungry!" I moan. Damon kisses my stomach that was bare. I only had my bra on. "What do you want my loves?" He asked. He is refering to me and the baby. "We would like chocolate . " I said. Damon nodded and grabbed the car keys and headed out. It only took him 5 minutes and he was already back. "Here you guys go." Damon said. He then kissed me and then headed back down to my stomach and turned on the tv. He began to watch a t.v show called "Gotham" it was about the story of Batman and how he became Batman. It was almost at the end but it wasn't bad. Around 9:30 I started getting ready. I got my make up on and then grabbed a pair of black tights and a white top that hid my belly but not enough not to allow people to think I am pregnant. I walked out to  see Damon in a pair of black jeans and white top. "Ready" I ask. He nods and grabs my hand and kisses me deeply. "God I love you guys so much." He said. I chuckled and kissed him again. In about 2 minutes into our make out session we heard a knock at the door. I pulled away and opened the door.

"MOM!" I yelled and hugged her. She smiled and hugged me back. She pulled away and looked at me. "You look amazing!" She said. She put her hand on my stomach. "I can't wait to meet my grandchildren." She said."We are going to a doctors appointment right now. Want to come?" I asked my mom. She nodded. We drove to the office and checked in. "Alex I thought you were only 3 months you look pretty big." Mom said." Yeah I know we are checking that today." I said. She nodded. "Couldn't it be twins or triplets for how big you are?" Mom questioned.  Damon was not paying attention before and now he was. "Wait what?" He said. "I could deal with one baby but not 2 or 3." He said. I got up when they called my name and slapped Damon. "Shut up!" I yelled at him. We went into the room and the doctor came in. "So lets check on the baby." She said. Her name was Dr. Jessen. "I see one baby but I can't tell what it is. And I see another baby. But can't tell what it is. But so far you are good." The doctor said. I looked at Damon. "Twins?" I said.

Thanks for reading after this book is done I am going to rewrite my first book called Siblings With Benefits and hoping that will take less than a month then I will write a sequel to this book or write another book in general. Thanks so much for reading message me if you have any ideas about what should happen in the book. I will be writing 1-5 chapters a week with over 600 words. I will probably be writing more since it is almost summer break. Thanks again .

Love,

Alessa