I Missed You

It has been 4 days since I have talked to Damon and today he is coming out for 2 days.  I had to go pick him up. I took his car and it is now mine. I saw him walking to the car. He had on a pair of jeans and a white shirt. He walked up to me and hugged me. He rested his head on top of mine. "I missed you Alex. Even though it has only been a few days." He said. He pulled away and we rested our foreheads against each other.He kissed me and grabbed my body and pulled me closer. He then pulled away from the kiss. "Come on, I will take you to my house, then we can go get clothes for the funeral." I said. He nodded and got into the car as i did as well. That kiss broke my heart. It reminded me of how much I missed him. How much I needed him. He is the only thing that reminded me that love can be difficult. But he made it difficult. But he is that father of my children. I need to forgive him soon. Because I won't be seeing him for a couple years after this. Maybe I can make the best of what is to come. Maybe these two days can be used to the fullest. I felt his hand rest on my leg.Then move up to my stomach." How are they?" He asked. "Just fine." I said. I felt a little movement in my stomach and Damon jumped back. "What the hell was that?" He yelped. "The babies moving. They seem to do that now."I said. He smiled and placed his hand right back where it was before. "Wow." He muttered out. "They are amazing." He said. I chuckled and nodded. "I wish I could be around to see them." He said. "Well I got good news. The court said when I have the babies you can visit them." I said. I smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thank you." He said. "For what?" I asked him. "For begin there for me." He said. I pulled into my house and got out. He followed me inside. I don't know what came over me I shoved Damon against the wall and kissed him. "What are you doing?" He asked between kisses. "I missed you." I said. He chuckled and lifted me up. I always wondered how he could lift me up when I was about 10 pounds heavier. He brought me over to my kitchen and set me on top of the counter. I had on a pair of jeans and he took them off. He moved in between my legs and pulled down his pants and pulled down my underwear and his boxers. God I never noticed how much I missed him until he was gone.He suddenly pushed himself  into me and I groaned. He moaned as he went very quickly. The whole time I was thinking about how much I missed him. And that this would be the last time that we could ever be together. We both finished pretty easily and he pulled up his pants and sat on the counter. I began to cry. "What's wrong?" He asked. "We are running away. " I said.