•21;POV•

Harvey POV:

I woke up the next morning at around 12:24 in the afternoon. Max, Cara, Via and I were all hanging out yesterday and were pretty tired. i turned around to find the bed empty. I felt the sheets where Cara was, they were cold, meaning shes been up for a while. I pushed the blankets off and went downstairs to see Via and Max on the couch. They looked a bit shaken.

"Hey guys, is there something wrong?" I ask sitting with them.

"Caroline isn't here." Max said.

"What do you mean, she isn't here?"

"When we got up, she was gone. She could be anywhere." Max explained.

I was trying to process what I was being told. Why would she leave? Where would she go?

"Where's mum and dad?" I ask.

"They've gone out. I don't think she's with them if that's what you're thinking."

Max knows me too well. Then the front door opened. There stood Cara. She was looking down at her feet then started walking quickly trying to pass us. I grabbed her arm.

"Hey, what's the matter? Where were you?" I ask gently.

"Oh, I was just talking on the phone outside. I'm fine Harvey." She smiles.

I could tell from a mile away that it was fake.

"Are you sure?" I ask looking her in the eyes.

She glanced up at my eyes too but only for a split second before looking back down again.

"Yes Harvey, I'm fine, now let me use the bathroom." She says removing my hand from her wrist.

I nod and decide to just let it go because I wasn't going to get anything out of her. She went down the hall and into the bathroom.

"Don't worry about it guys, she's fine." I lie.

Better to just let them not worry about it.