thirty two

Unedited

Ella | Car

It felt so unreal but I liked it.

Blake likes me.

We decided to take things slow then slowly work our way into a relationship.

He wants to be in a relationship with me.

I swear, I was about to faint.

"Are you going to get out?"

We were coming back to the party and I didn't even notice that we arrived.

He decided to ride with me instead of riding his motorcycle.

"Oh uh yeah."

He chuckled and put a hand on my lower back, walking beside me to the front of the house. The door was already open, so we just walked in. The first thing I smelled was the alcohol and the first thing I see is a couple making out against the wall.

Geesh, this house will need to be scrubbed down.

"Gracie did a good job of planning this." Blake said, looking around.

"Yeah she did. Uh help yourself to anything, I'm going to find Kelly and Gracie."

"Okay."

I shoved through the crowd of dry humping drunk teenagers and headed into the kitchen. I saw Kelly at the desert table.

"Hey." I said, softly smiling.

She looked over at me and gave me a grin.

"Hey. So?"

She dragged out the so.

"I will tell you all about it when the party is over." I said, laughing.

"Awe man, I wanna know now though." She said, grabbing a thing of cotton candy.

"You can wait. Trust me, it'll be worth it." I said, grabbing a pack of skittles for myself.

"Oh! Ella, you're here! I missed you!" A voice said before a body crashed into me.

I moved back a little and held the unknown person up who turned out to be Gracie.

"Hey there drunkie." Kelly said, waving her at with cotton candy stuffed in her mouth.

I shook my head at Kelly with a small smile on my face.

"Yeah, I'm right here. Where's Grayson?" I asked.

"He uh-" She paused before beginning to hum.

"Hey, Gracie Maie, where is Grayson Eli?"

"Oh yeah! He went upstairs with Mariana. That slut." She spat before looking at Kelly whose entire facial expression changed to sadness. "You know, you're very pretty, Kelly. You and Grayson would look cute." She slurred.

"Oh uh, thank you? I think. Um, excuse me." Kelly said, quickly leaving.

"Awe man, does she not like me anymore?" Gracie asked, pouting lightly.

"That's not it, Maie. Kelly just isn't feeling well." I said, toting her to one of the tables.

"Oh. Ella, you always take such good care of me when I'm drunk or sick but who's there to take care of you?" She said, passing out.

"You will be." I said, looking at the passed out girl.

"Need help?"

I looked up into grey eyes that belonged to a male.