Chapter 26 // ikea

Monday

*knock knock knock*

"Oh my fucking god, just when my dream was getting good!"

I lay in my bed looking at the ceiling for a couple of seconds before I decide to get up. I look on my phone and it's 7:45a.m. Wow the one time I actually get good sleep it's ruined.

I force myself to walk over to the door and open it, "Don't you understand most normal people are sleeping at this time!" I yawn while rubbing my eyes.

"I wouldn't have came if I knew you were in that mood." A familiar voice says and I drop my hands from my eyes almost immediately.

"How and why are you here?" I roll my eyes, my mood immediately changing.

"Well one with a car and two because I can be."

"Asshole." I murmur under my breath.

"What was that sweetheart?"

"Nothing e-tee-wee-tee" I smile knowing he hates when people call him that.

"Don't call me that again." He rubs his hands over his face getting annoyed.

"Okay then give me real reasons."

"Ugh you are such a brat."

"Why are you here? And what is up with your face?"

"You ask so much questions."

"Do I? E-tee-"

"Okay Okay, I need help and sorry I can't help that I'm ugly."

"I was talking about your eyebrow." I laugh pointing out the two, new slits on his right eyebrow. I also notice tattoos along his right arm that weren't there before, but I decide to just leave it alone.

"Oh I got them the day I left, you know when we-"

"Yes I remember Ethan."

"What happened to your neck?" He asks, he's been staring at my neck this whole ti-

The marks! Oh shit, I forgot I don't have makeup over them, "I uhm." I touch my neck and small flashbacks of what happened keep coming. I put my hands at the sides of my temples and squeeze my eyes shut.

"You don't have to tell me, I couldn't care less."

"Okay." I say awkwardly as he looks at me with an eyebrow raised as if I'm an alien or something. "Just tell me why you're here Ethan."

"Well, I need help with picking out furniture."

"You couldn't ask your twin?"

"Him and Chantel are too busy clapping cheeks." He says in all seriousness but I can't help but burst out into laughter.

"Wait isn't your house already getting furnished?"

"Yeah, and being furnished consists of me still buying the furniture."

"Ethan when something is being furnished they already have the furniture."

"For one, I'm extra if you haven't met me already. Two, I don't like some of the furniture they are able to provide so I'm buying my own, they'll still put it everywhere as long as I have it there by tonight."

"Oh god, Okay well I have to get ready so just hold on." Why did I just agree? This is a huge mistake I'm getting myself into and I already know something horrible will happen after today.

"You're not going to invite me in?" He says while I was closing the door.

I let out a dramatic sigh, "would you like to come in, Ethan Dolan?" I say sarcastically.