Chapter 18 // not enough

*play... (Zayn- Fool For You) rn*

Adym's pov:

I sit in my bed contemplating whether or not I should show up to the date.

She hurt me and I actually thought she had the same feelings as I did. Maybe if I didn't stop her upstairs then she wouldn't've kissed Ethan.

Then again I just met her and I can't hold her back from all the options she has.

That is what's hard for me in whether I should go or not. I wonder if she doesn't even want to go and I'll show up for nothing. By the text messages I've been receiving from her says otherwise. Maybe I should give her a chance to explain, after all she was drinking all night. No, I'm making excuses for her to want me now.

I don't know what to do and this girl is making me lose my damn mind. Despite everything that happened I don't regret taking the night out with her and everything that happened between the two of us because never in a million years would I expect to have the chance to experience something like that with a girl like her. That's why i didn't want to rush anything and I wanted to take an actual chance if I had one. Turns out at the moment I don't.

The date is supposed to be happening right now, I'm ready and everything but every time I try walking out the door something keeps pulling me back in my house.

Maybe if I get out and slowly make my way around town my nerves will ease down and it'll be easier for me to check. That's exactly what I do.

———

It's been about two hours and I'm still nervous as shit, this was the worst idea I've ever had. I've been sitting in the back of the cafe inside my car for an hour and I don't have the energy in me to get out yet.

I keep taking deep breaths and telling myself to get off already but nerves just fill my entire body every time I open the door to get out.

I decide to just get off. I slowly walk towards the front of the cafe. Before I open the door I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and prepare myself.

Maybe if she's not here it'll give me closure but if she is I just hope it's not awkward when I sit down in the seat in front of her. I bet she's even more nervous, having to explain why she kissed someone else when it's a free country. Maybe I shouldn't go in there, maybe it'll be easier for both of us.

I'm about to turn around but I can't... if she's just in there waiting for me, I can't just leave her waiting in there. It's been two hours I doubt she's still even in there when she could rather be shopping... she probably is what the hell am I thinking. I was probably just the next one in line and she's moved on, there was probably way more in front of me and I mean nothing to her. I should leave.

No I'm not like that, I finally make myself walk in...

This was all bad, I knew I'd be replaced.

I can't believe it! Why did I come in here?! I should've listened to my gut... I don't understand why I even had that little ounce of hope in me at all.

I just stay frozen, I keep telling myself to move but I just can't. At least she doesn't notice me she's to caught up with Ethan.

That's all I see is her and Ethan looking into each other's eyes... I guess they were made for each other within the way the look at each other.

I looked at her like that but maybe I was too oblivious to realize she didn't. They might not realize it but when I was with her I did... but I guess the problem was she didn't so I never really had a chance.

A.N:

Sorry this was kinda boring and short but I the next chapter will make up for this crappy one