Prolog: Meet Diablo.

0

(Meet Diablo gentlemen, and ladies if i have any female readers

(Meet Diablo gentlemen, and ladies if i have any female readers.)

It was early at Hereford base, Thatcher, Jackle, Zofia, and Monika were gathered in the briefing room awaiting Six's arrival. No one knew why they were there, and why so early but it must have to be important otherwise they wouldn't be there. After about five minutes of waiting Six finally arrived holding a stack of files.

Six: "Listen up you four, I need you to track someone down for me."

Six began handing out the files, they were all on the same person but there wasn't a name on the file only a black skull. Everyone began looking through the files reading over everything, viewing the pictures, and trying to comprehend what they were looking at.

Thatcher: "This is some really fucked up stuff, ten men found tortured and executed, three men decapitated, one man gutted like a pig...."

Six: "All of them terrorists from all over the world, I want the man responsible for this and I want him here yesterday."

Zofia: "We don't even have a name. How do you expect us to find someone without a name or last known location? These files are only updated to the end of last year, that means he has taken the past four almost five months off."

Six: "He use to work alongside GSG-9 as their elite hunter, though American and a mercenary he was able to be labeled on paper as one of theirs until he snapped and went rogue. That was covered on the last page, he will not come quietly."

As Six exited the room she looked back at them.

Six: "They call him the Teufel. Monika will know what that means, and who he is."

As if on queue Monika's face turned pure white, everyone began staring at her waiting for her to say something but she seemed to be petrified with fear. It was very clear she knew who Six was talking about and she was not too excited to be having to hunt him down. After sitting in silence for a few minutes Jackle waved his hand in front of her face to snap her back into reality.

Jackle: "So who is this man?"

Monika: "Man? You couldn't call him that...The Teufel, The Devil is what we called him. He was twisted, and brutal. He killed whatever was in front of him, it didn't matter what the mission was. If he was told to kill he did no questions asked, no guilt, no regrets...no emotions. He once murdered an entire camp of thieves just because he wanted too...."

Everyone's eyes grew wide at what they had just heard, was one mad capable of not feeling anything? Was there such a man able to kill anything and anyone that he was ordered too? This made a cloud of darkness and fear hang over their heads, but Monika had it the worse. She knew him, at least she knew who he was and know she has to convince him to join them. It wasn't going to be easy but she knew she didn't have much of a choice.