Day Two

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow is the next football game, so I'm super stoked for that! Trent has been really supportive and helpful. He always goes to my football games and always cheers me on. We try to keep our relationship secret, and he doesn't make a scene, so it doesn't matter when he does come to cheer. He pretends to cheer for the whole team when he's really just cheering for me.

But if you want to know the truth, I'm pretty nervous about it. I've never not been nervous before a game, but this time I was especially scared. I don't know. It's kind of hard to get your words on paper. Maybe it's just me.

So, for our English homework we have to read Shakespeare (gross, right?) but I don't get half of the big and fancy words, so me and Trent worked them out together. It was actually pretty fun! I guess Shakespeare isn't that bad. But still really tough to read. Ugh!

Still really excited for the football game. I'm probably going to be the best! It's almost like, I was born to be a quarterback, you know? I bet my parents are super proud of me too, but they always are off on some sort of vacation. So all I've got is Trent-and maybe the other jocks, but I doubt it. Meh, I don't mind.