i just can't explain it

dracos pov

she lay thair . her hair cascading down over her soft pail face.
  the blancket molded perfectly against her form. . including the mound on her stomich. containing our daughter . it's strange to thinck . that my child is in thair  even wearder  it's me and hermiones  kid .  it's strange to think  what she will look like  will she carry the .malfoy jeen or have grangers curly locks . . it's a mistery. 
I couldn't hellp I lifted my fingers to her soft face . brushing a stray curle behind her ear. she flinched. and my hart skiped a beet.   her eyelashes flutterd. and her soft lips parted  .   merlin noes I wanted to kiss thows lips   .  I brushed my thumb thows tempting lips .as her eyes flutterd open   she looked at me . a mix of confusion and exeptence in her eyes.  malfoy? she said . my hand had fallen to land on her stomich  what .? she said looking around . what time is it. I was in a trance. I gess as muggles say a spell .  malfoy? she said again .   a in explainable feeling . my hart .   . draco she said  softer her warm breath   I was snaped out .  hm ? I said. looking at her . eyes.oh . I looked at her shaking my head . it's 4:30 .   . oh she said  . I could tell that so menny thaught ran threw her head ..  I'm going to sleep for a nother while malfoy so if you can stop stairing at me .   I smiled . ok granger don't flatter hour self .  she tossed and turned  before she moved closser to me  resting her head on my sholder.   her hand reached up and   clenched the kneck of my tshirt  I felt her breth as the heet came and went from my sholder  I lent over her pulling the blancket up over her .  and thair wee fell into a blissful sleep .her cudling into me . and my nose  nuzled in her soft brown hair . a aroma of vinila and lavinder.  filled my nose.

miones pov
I was
woken by the sound of chirping burds .  and the smell of .....oh no. I sprung up .like by bed was on fire .  into to the toilet . spilling the contents of my stomich into the toilet . bacon and eggs the smell of bacon and eggs .   a smell that I could not stand. beacase of the babe. a comferting hand on my back. and my hair being pulled out of my face.  I lifted my face out of the bowl . wiping my mouth on the back of .y hand.  without thincking I let draco pull me  into his arms  hushing me as he coresed the back of my head . I looked up at him a smile on my face  thanck you . I mouthed.    . he shook his head. softly  .  he let go of me and said he was going to shower .  so I walked into    the bedroom and over to the draur whear I put my clothing .
pulling out a pair  of darck denim jeens and  a maroon t-shirt which my gave me clevige . not that I wanted it but given my circumstances . and a long chunky white cardigan . I pulled on a pair of black boots . looking in the mirror  I ran my fingers threw my hair .  I put on some mascara . . what I did next I am not prowd of  I walked into the bathroom .  without even thincking   a clowd of steam.  . my hand shot up covering my mouth shit! sorry I shouted I forgot. it's fine granger he laughed   .  . my face was as red as rons hair . I ran out covering my face in embarisment I sat down on the window ledge  my face In my hands . moments later he emerged in all his pale defind glory .  sorry about that . malfoy .... I said . um It completely sliped my mind . . it's fine .he said granger don't worry . he now stood in front of me .  I'm going to.i pointed to the bathroom. brush my teath.
I walked towards the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror   brushing my teath.  why did I have to make a big deal out of that  . I coverd my face .  I spat the tothpaist in the sinck. . looking back up at my face. . I brushed a stray hair out of my face running my fingers threw my curles. I walked bakc out to  the bedroom my eyes covered . are you desent malfoy. . I'm always desent granger . I'm me .  shut up are you dressed  . huuuu. yup now I am. ok I said  I uncovered my eyes  he stood thair . a pair of black jeens and a blue and gray flannel shirt  . . his hair not in it's normal . slecked back fashion. it was messy . and looked softer. it fell over his eyes slightly . my mother instincts turned on as I walked towards him brushing the stray hair out of his eye.  he smiled down at me.   that was when I felt it .  ahh!I said .  he looked at me consairned . mione? are you ok. I looked up to him amusement in my eyes.  I grabed his hand placing it on the side of my stomich . my hand ontop of his .  I looked at him . but he was lost . he swalowd a lump in his throte . w...o...www. um . she is kicking   .  Merlin .thats amazing. .mione wow.   he looked bakc at me . right should wee  ...go?
yeh I said smiling .  we walked down
  to the livingroom where my mum was putting trays of food out in the table .  . hey mum I waved .  oh hermione draco just in time I'm putting out the food . everyone should be arriving soon.   she pointed to the kitchen . if you would hellp me bring things over. yes of coarse I said moshining for draco to folow me .
we got into the kitchen. and he went to grab a tray of sausuges . I lifted the tray of eggs .  covering my mouth was the smell maid me nausos.   hey no no...no.  he took it from my hand s your not doing this . why don't you carry the  plates in  I don't want you lifting ennything to heavy or making your self progetcile vomit all over everytjing. I smilled.   draco I'm capable of lifting the god dam eg.... I coverd my mouth. I hate to admit this malfoy but I thinck you are right.  he smiled carrying the food in .  my mother walked past me . he is a good one she whispered . I put the plates down on the table.  just then the dore bell rang  Il get it I said smiling. I walked to the dore and opend it  my brothers girlfrend and my brother stood . a smilr ajar thair warm faces. OH MY GOODNES ! helo . thay walked in and I wraped my arms around them boath . soon enough my mum came padding down the hall jumping into my broters arms. draco folowd loosly and may I say awkwardly behind .   . oh draco this is my brother max and his feonsay beth ( I forgot what I said so deel with it) guys this is draco.... beth looked at my brother shoked . and she in a thick amarican ascent.   who is this she pointed to my stomich. I looked at draco covering my stomich with my cardigan.  um ... draco  piped up . um that is Adaline.... our dauter.  my brother looked at him anger in his eyes.  you! he said .you did this to my baby sister. I moved infront of him   draco a smirk apon his face   my brother basicaly hissed at him.  oie! I said no .  a chuckle came from  draco. I turned to him  hiting him hard on the chest . not you ither malfoy  he looked at me scaired.  he stoped . laughing instantly  he nodded fine granger.  if rather your brother didnt eat me . it would upset alot of pepope  . oh shut up you big headed feret.  . oh shut up  bever teath. HU! for your information I fixed that problum in 3 rd year I would thinck you should no . you stair at me offten enough. don't flatter your self granger. I never stair at you .  you and your big dum eyes. . Shut up you idiot I scremed. why should I granger. he laughed . my next action I was . well temporarily prowd of . I slaped him across his face .   before turning to see everyone stairing at us . my mother looked shoked  but yet she looked like she finaly understood . all thows letters I sent her.  complaining about the angry blond. . my brother was laughing.  while his girlfrend strugled not to joine him.  I let out a exasperated sigh. before walking into the kitchen everyone folowing loosly
I walked over to the coffie pot reching for the black liquid. a big had took it from me and placed it back on its place.  granger I don't cere if you hate me but this will hurt her .I looked at him . and walked over to the couch .  sittinh down my hand on my stomich.  I huffed . and she started kicking again .  my mum walked passes. mum! I said quietly she walked over yes sweet hart ? comehear a moment will you ? she walked over  smiling .she sat next to me .  give me your hand. she looked at me confused I placed her hand on my stomich she coverd her mouth with the other hand. oh goodnes mione.  she is a powerful little one isnt she   . I smiled . my mother looked at me. the way you to whear acting . . the sexual tention was as thick as day old oatmeal  MUM! I said eww.
I'm just saying sweet hart . it's ovios that you2 like echother  just talk to him . ok  I smiled as she got up to answer the dore bell.  beth came up to me . mione she said . I havent saw you in so long.   how was the  privet school .  hu? oh yes it was good . she sat next to me .well she said I never thaught you one to get your self knocked up. I smiled . however she said smiling . good choice of  man to snag. what? she pointed to draco who currently was in a deep conversation with my 5 yearold nice  . polly who was showing him by the looks of it . how to dress a babe doll.
oh I said smilimg. I never snaged him. it's just a temporary araingemet. oh she said . just then adelyne started kicking again . um.. she spoke  . do you mind if I   I smiled . be my gest.  . she smiled and I placed her hand on the side of my stomich adelyne was curently boxing  she smiled. I can't wate to have a kid . .what's it like . she looked at me . um.. well . it's ...  shit  you feel sick constantly you eat rubush like the other day  I eat a jar of pickles . nothing fits you . . but every so often .  she kickes or you see the scans or you bye a pair of tyny socks and. in that moment you would nt traid it for the world . she nodded .. soon wee all got some food . I manidged to keep down  a pice of toast and  some strawberys.  .
after wee had eaten.   more of my family came
  I introduced malfoy  and ecnored him . eventualy time had passed wee hand joked and laughed . 
we where now sitting on the couch  I was sitting next to draco .  slowly drifting off.   eventualy I just fell asleep leening on his sholder.

dracos pov
she hit me . again!  yet . I didnt cear  and I gess I must say . she is verry hot when she is mad. . wee sat on the sofa  and she fell asleep  on me .  after abouy half a hour .   he I said quietly  into hermiones ear.   Hmmmmh was all that came from her . hey mione . she weekly slaped her hands about.  no. she said. I huffed  her mum was giggling in the bakcground. and was joined by her brother and the rest if them watching and giggeling. . I huffed and went  . well just don't hit me  mione. it's you that refused to get up.  she .murdered . what? . I scooped my arms under  her picking her up bridel style. she slaped her arms around again trying to hit me .   her family in stitches by this point. apart from her father . who did not look impressed. and her mother who stared at us with a sort of content in her eyes .  she had a smile across her face. almost like she accepted me . no one has ever did that before. exept this beautiful girl I no .  I said good night and walked up the stairs carrying  her. well I gess them . when I got up to the room I realised that she was fully dressed. . that can't be comfortable. but if I try to in dress her . she will kill me . oh well she is going to kill me ennyway for carrying her. I placed her down on the bead. softly.  I taped her on the sholder . hey mione. um. you need to change. do uh do you want me to change you .  she shook her head vigorously . no she  mutterd  right well your going to have to change your self if you don't  let me .  fine she whispered.  just . don't look at me .   I smiled   ok .    I pulled her jeens of slowly.  trying not  be amazed by her beautifil. legs . god dam draco get your self together. it's granger.  wee are talking about. I folded them over a chair. and sliped of her .cardigen. .  and pulling her top over her .head  don't look malfoy I'm warning you. she said softly. um granger I said looking at her  um should I take the brah of . or.   she looked at me weekly tierd eyes.  just don't look .   I realized I should get her some cloths first . I was looking for her . stuf  whair is her pjs. damit. afted a solid 10 minets . I gave up . pulling one of my t-shirts out of my drawer.  I walked over go her pulling her up I pulled her up  unhooking her brah. I strugled not to look .  but I respect her.  weirdly.  I pulled the tshirt over her head. it was so big on her. it clung to her bump .  god dam how dose she look better in my cloths than I do.   I stood up and lifted her bakc up. laying her down on the bed . her head on the pilow before striping apart from my boxers . and climbing In beside her. almost instantaly she turned to me   and lay her head on my sholder.  she fell  asleep . I however . I just lay thair. contemplating her her beauty.  how I can't persue her .  how she us all I want . and all I need .