Remember Me ?

BEEP... BEEP...

"Morning world !!"

"Can u shut up Fanny ?"

"Uhh,, why u not exited for today Milly ? It's 6 am. And i'm so ready for the concert tomorrow.."

"So the concert is tomorrow and why you are so exited now ??"

"Because i'm so ready for shopping for
the furniture of the concert"

"Ughh.. whatever "

Meanwhile...

"London on the tour right luke..?"

"Hmm.. I know you're looking for what. Just forget about her calum it's been so long time you don't meet her call.."

"I can't luke. She's won't hear my explain and she's just runaway like she's hadn't relationship with me"

" I'm just hope she's never forget about our relationships"

"Hey dude.. come'on look who we are now ? Is she looking for you ? Is she knows we are artists right now ? Or Is she still looking for you calum ?"

"Ash don't said like that. I know she's not like that, and i believe she's still loving me"

"Whatever cal"

At the mall

"Milly, you don't bought anything, why ??"

"Because it's just concert and I don't wanna spend my money for the useless"

"You said it's useless Milly ? Why tomorrow we will see and meet 5SOS in real.. Why you not exited Milly ?"

"Because I don't like 5SOS and you force me to join the concert, we'll actually I don't even know who is 5SOS"

"Oh shit Milly, So I will explain to you who is 5SOS. so 5 Second of Summer or you can call 5SOS it's band from Australia and the members it's four guy. Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, finally my boyfriends Calum Hood 😂"

"What.. wait wait wait, you said Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood ?"

"Yes oh and why you so quick to remember their names ?

'Because their all my friends in Sidney'

"No it's just not important, Let's go home Fanny, I'm so tired for this everythings"

"Oh uh hm.. Okey"

Chapter 1 FINISED
How do you thing about this chapter and about the stories ??
I hope all of you liked my stories
Don't forget to vote and comments!!!

-ley-