I Hate Myself

Cece's P.O.V

Dess sat me on a desk in the dark hallway, and looked into my eyes.

"Why you staring at me?" I asked

"I dont know you just so beautiful." I blushed madly.

He leaned in and kissed me. I couldnt belive this. Then that stupid borad broke it up. It was  Dess's girl, Bre.

"Why are you kissing her!?" She asked while messin with her short, lifeless hair.

"Because i like her." He said while looking at me and smiling.

"Well why dont she be your girlfriend."

"Ok she can if she want." He looked at me and kissed my cheek..

What was he doing? He knew i couldnt be his girl. I have a boyfriend.

"Hold up wait." I checked my phone and i had a text from "Juice" aka Brown. That was my boy. It read

Baby Brown: Aye i heard u was kissin some oda dued. We done!

I wanted to cry but i knew it was true. So i just shurged it off.

Cece Queen: Ok :)

I knew that would mess with is head.

"Who you texting?" Dess took my phone and smiled.

"Well i guess im yo girl." I said kissing him.

"Hope you two have fun." She spoke in tears. She ran away and i felt bad but im broken hearted alittle.

"So what we gon do? Skip the day away?" He asked while holding my wasit.

"If you want."

"Yeah, come on lets go to my house." He said while helping me down and walking outside to his car.

Mimi's P.O.V

Look at "Juice" he is so fine. But he is off limits, because he is Cece's boyfriend. But we all are gulity because we all flirt with eachother. I am a bad person but idgaf.

"Hey ma" I turned to see Javon sitting next to me with his hands around me.

"Who told you to call me that?" I said.

"Nobody but when you gon let me take you out?" I have to admit Javon was cute but im not trash so its cool. But he is cute.

"I dont know." He kissed my cheek and i melted alittile bit.

"Well at lunch i gota take you some where ok/" Where is this fool taking me?

"Aight but i pick where we eat."

"\Thats cool ma. Aye ima talk to you lata ok?"

"Ok" I didnt wanna go anyway where with him but i will just have to see how it goes.

He made me feel speical inside. I dont know

Barb's P.O.V

I couldnt stop thinking about Mark. Wait what did i just say? I dont know what is going on with me. Im not supposed to be thinking about this boy! I dont have time for there games but its just something about him.

Why is Marques always staring at me!?

That kid is werid. He always had a super crush on me. I dont know why but he always has. Oh my g here he comes.

"Umm Barb um do you um have a um-" I stoped him because he was bugging me with the studering

"Yes i have one here Marques." I handed him a pencil and he smiled.

"You have a pretty smile Barb." He was smiling hard

"Uhh thank you?" I was kinda crept out.

'Ms. Micheal you are going home get your things and head to the frount office." My teacher Mr. Stang called my name for me to leave.

"PEACE!" I chuncked up the dueces and ran out the class. I was hoping it was Aunt Lisa because i was hungry then a mug. But it wasnt it was Mark.

"Hey hun." I kissed him and we walked out to his car. We were in his car making out for the longest time.

"It seem like you missed me huh?" He smiled

"Yeah i kinda did." I dont know what was wrong with me and why i was saying this.

"Umhum so you hungry or what?"

"Yup i am i didnt get to eat breakfest."

" Wow babe but ok. I cooked you some food at the house ok?"

I couldnt belive this kid i mean really are you serouis.

My home girls are gonna be jealous when i tell them this.