I DIDNT DO IT I SWEAR!

Barb's P.O.V

We stood there hand in hand shaking. We just got down dancing to strip. We spent all creating this dance.It was all up to the judges now.

"The winner is....." As Judge Barbra spoke my hear sunk.We put or all in the dance.We didnt get any sleep, no food, and no peeing. Thats to much to handle, so if we won that would be all worth it.

"Them Balls" When our gang was annoced that we won we were so excited we almost passed out. But   Melesha did pass out to be telling the turth.

"How do you feel?" Barba asked as she took one good luck at us.

"Very excited i could say." I answered for everybody.

"Well we will be back to ask more questions later." Barba left and i hugged everyone in the gang. But them this stupid board walked up to us and tryed to ruin everything. That board is Keke. Her gang cant dance for nothing, they might try but they cant even do that. Anyways the had the wackest name in the book.."Them  Steppas" That name is wack. But Keke was one of them Knock off fake barbies. Let me tell you how she looked right now.

Keke is a light skinned, not thick in the right place, had fat feet (16 size shoe) Short lifeless hair,Small chested, no butt, and humongess thighs.She wasnt even pretty.

"So i just wanted to say thanks for keeping my boyfriend busy."She said while smacking her gym.

"What are you talking about?" As i said that Mark walked up and made out with her in face.

"See me and Mark had a plan.The plan was to make you think he would ever like you. And it was also for him to make you love him. I was there when he picked you up from school, i was there when yall made love, i was there when yall  in the car. I was there."

I shoke my head to where i couldnt belive this.

"No you werent. You dont know anything. He loves me!" I screamed while tears ran down my face.

"Isnt funny how thing work these days?" She asked while continuely making out with him.

I pushed threw them and walked threw the corwd. One someone stopped me.

"Um miss you are you Ms. Barb Micheal?"  A tall, dark, hairy officer stopped me while i was running.

"Uh yes?Who wants to know"I answered while my voice shaked.

"We need to check your pockets." He said while checking me. He pulled a small baggy out of my pocket. It had maraquina in it. I gasped.

"Um thats not mine." I answered.

"Then why is it in your clothing then?" I shurgged my sholders. Who could have put that in my pokert? Well Keke could have.. She did bump into me while i was running away.

"Come with us Ms. Michelas." The offficer said while hand coufing me tighly.

"Och can you lossin those up please?" He said while making them tighter.

"No because its not supposed to be comffy." He tightend them up more.It felt like my veins were going to pop out of them. I just didnt say anything. I turned around a looked at Keke one last time.She mouthed hope i have fun in jail. I broke out of the cops arms and ran up to Keke and spit in her face. All she did was wipe it off and kept the smile there.

I was in the cop car for about 13 minutes. When we pulled up to the station i reconized people  from school. Our school wasnt as cute and popular as you may think. The cops mostly stay at our school. About an 1 hour of taking pictures and changeing clothes, my officer said it was time for me to go home.

"Who came to get me? And dont i stay in here for about 20 years or so?" I asked knowing what she would problay say.

"You were but some british dued  came to bail you out. He says your his sister or something." I thought for a quick second.She couldnt have been talking about Marques. Could she?

I changed back into my gear and walked out of those doors. And i seen Marques standing there with his hands on his head.

"Why did you come for me?" I asked staring at him.

"Because ill tell you in the car." He grabbed my hand and to my surpirse, it felt good being there.

Once we got in the car i almost cried but i held it in.

"You didnt answer my question, why did you come for me?"

"Because, Barb i really like you, i mean i had a mad cursh on you since what, uh pre-k,When i heard that you got arrested i had to come bail you out." He grabbed my hand, but i pulled it away.

"Today has been horrible for me, i been lied to, i been back stabbed but-" I was cut off by a kiss from Marques. It actually felt good to be kissed by him. I felt safe with him.

Mimi's P.O.V

"Why was she arrested." I asked My home girls as we walked into the parking lot.

"I heard that, that slut buket Keke put some drugs in her pocket." Said Melesha

"Thats right then." We turned around to see Keke standing there holding hands with Mark.

"Do you have issues or something?" Asked Cece

"Yes i do i have issues with all of you to be excatct." Cece was face to face with her.

"What you gon do about it" Keke was way to close to me and Cece.

"Girl you betta back outa my face befo you get punched in yours" Said Cece.

Cece pushed Keke and Keke fell on the ground. Then Cece got ontop of Keke and started banging her face in.

"Cece got up off of her!" I yelled as i was laughing because Keke cant fight at all.

I manged to pull Cece off of her.

"You betta be lucky she got me off of you, i started to break yo neck."

"So you would kill an innocent child." She said while huggin Mark.

"WHAT!?" We all asked.

"Yeah thats right im pregnant. And you cant do nun about it." She and Mark walked away hand in hand.

"I cant belive that trick." Said Melesha as we got in the car.

"Me either, Barb anit gon belive this mess."

Mark's P.O.V

I got Barb where i want her right now.

"I didnt know that the plan was to get her arrested"i said while breaking the slience.

"Well oh well." Spoke Keke.

"But that was kind of wrong to get her arrested." I said while feeling gulity. She really was a nice person.

"Oh well she deserved it." As she said that she pulled out a blunt and started smoking. IN MY CAR.

"So that was your blunt?" I said while raising an eye brow.

"Yeah? So what?" She said while shurging her sholders.