What Is Going On Here?

Mimi's P.O.V

Once lunch came Javon told me lets go..

We walked out to his Toyota Camry and hopped in.

"Where we gon eat ma?" He asked while playing with my hair.

"I dont know um lets go to Mc Donalds."

"Thats fine with me." We drove off and were on our way to Mc Doanlds.

"Dont you have a girlfriend?" I asked while rasing in eyebrow.

"Yeah well i did but we broke months ago." I felt stupid. Now i remember he caught his girlfriend sleepin with Juice.

"Oh im so sorry i forgot." I wanted to hide somewhere because i felt bad.

"You good ma," He placed his hands in mine while we were driving.

Once we got there we walked inside hand and hand, every eyes were on us. Ima order for you ok? I nodded and picked a table by the window.

I checked my phone on Facebook because i needed to add a picture for some reason. I was inturupted from my thoughts by this cute, latin looking boy. He was cute but not as cute as Javon.

"Hey mami you got a man?" Before i could answer Javon answered for me.

"Yeah sure do and he right here." He sat the food on the table and pushed him out of the way.

" You mad bro?" Javon asked him he didnt answer , all he did was walk away.

"So you my man now.?" I asked breaking the slience

"Yup you my baby right?" He asked while flashing his eye lashes at me like a little kid.

"Yeah." I blew him a kiss.

"Can i get one thats not from the air?" He asked while flashing them again.

"Yeah come here." He leaned from the table and i gave him a quick peck.

"Thats all i get?" He asked

"Yup im hungry then a mug"

He just laughed and smiled at me. After we ate we walked out of Mc Donalds hand in hand. I had a great time with him. I think im developing feelings for him.

"You want me to take you home bae?"

"Yeah but nobody home so ima need you to keep my comany."

I was biteing my lip, and when i did that that means i was horny and he knew it.

"Why you horny ma?" He asked while laughing.

" Because you make me that way." I playfuly hit him. I told him were i lived and we walked to my door. And like i said no one was home.

We walked in my house and locked the door.

"Aye ima go change ok?" I said.

I walked up stairs and was half naked when Javon walked in.

"O my g get out."

'Dang ma, you sexy" When he said that he picked me up and layed me on the bed and started kissing all down my body.

I have to admit he was sexy. After we was done, we layed in bed and just stared at each other.

" I love you baby" He told me while laying on my boobs.

"Umhum i love you tew hunni" We made out ontop of each other.