I cant belive this

Barb's P.O.V

After the movies we all headed back to my place. When we got there, there was a note on the door that read:

Barb if your reading this, i just wanted to let you know that i will be gone for 2 months. Wacth over the house while im gone. NO PARTIES!

i shurgged off the note and opend the door.

"Anybody wanna go swiming" I shuggested as i walked up stairs.

"Uh sure i guess" Everyone said.

"Lets go." I walked down the stairs to the nigherboord hood pool. That pool is open late to teens.

"Wait where is our bathing suits?" Melesha asked looking at all of us.

"We are swiming in our bras and panties duh!" I said walking in and taking off my shirt and pants.

"Dang ma you look good." I turned around to see my ex Roger.

"Hey what are you doing here./"  As i said that he pulled me to the side. I snook a quick peek at Maruqes. He looked sad.

"Babe i miss you so much." Roger said holding my hand.

"No you didnt." I pushed his hands off  of me.

"Bae yes i did dont that say that."

"Well what is it that you miss"

Just like that he kissed my lips. I have to admit i did miss that. I miss it alot.

"I miss that spark. I miss us." He said breaking the kiss.

"I spent everyday thinking about you. I just couldnt stop or think." I was so speechless. I have to admit i mean i did miss roger to but what about Marques.

Mimi's P.O.V

I turned to look at Marques and he was standing there crying. sliently

I pulled him to the side.

"Are you ok?" I said

"Yeah" With that he kissed me on the lips. It was a akward spark that but i hope he felt it to.

"What was that" I asked looking at him confusingly.

"I like you Mimi i like you alot" Just with that said he kissed me again but with more passion.

We stopped for air.

"So we go out now?" I asked

"Yeah come on baby" He grabbed my hand and we went into the pool.

Cece's P.O.V

"Why does Marques even like Mimi, i mean come on now the girl has lifeless hair." Melesha was insulting mimi for a long time and im getting sick of it.

"Listen Melesha you need to shut up. Because anit nobody hair is as lifeless af yours" With that i walked over to this cute looking guy.

"Hey my name is Cece" I said smiling.

"Mark" He smiled.

Barb's P.O.V

Once i was in the water with Roger me and Them Balls fav song came on F****** Best Song Ever by Wallpaper.

Me: Bestfriends You are my very bestfriends serouisly bestfriends ever

Mimi: This song im really feelin this song serouisly best song ever

We all got up and started dancing on our guys. Today was great.