When you unexpectedly cuddle

💙 Goggles 💙

Goggles was playing Mario Odyssey on the TV. His legs were criss crossed and a jar of pickled plums sat in his lap, with a blanket wrapped around him. You'd just finished some homework and wanted to cuddle and take a nap. You grabbed a blanket and pillow and layed down next to him on the couch, your head laying up against him.

"Y/n! Are you tired?" Goggles said, smiling down at you.

"Yeah..." You yawned and your eyes closed. Goggles blushed lightly as he gave you a goodnight kiss on your forehead, and continued his game while you cuddled him.

💚 Rider 💚

Rider had went to bed earlier than you. He was laying on his side when you crawled into bed next to him. He wasn't fully asleep yet, and felt you wrap your arms around him and nuzzle into his back.

"Y/n..?" He mumbled, blushing.

"Yeah?" You said tiredly.

"N- never mind..." He said, cursing himself mentally.

💗 Aloha 💗

Aloha was laying down in the couch, his legs crossed, and scrolling through social media on his phone. You were also on your phone, but you were lonely. You found Aloha on the couch and scooted next to him. He glanced at you and smiled, wrapping one arm around you and you layed next to him.

💘 Army 💘

Army was on his bed, concentrating on his notebook. He had a pen pressed to his lips, deep in thought. You wanted cuddles, so you plopped down on the bed next to him and laid your head on his shoulder and hugged his arm.

"Eh..?" Army blushed slightly.

"Hm?" You looked up at him. He blushed harder and trued to turn his attention back to his notes.

Mask

It was cold and rainy outside. The damp weather made Mask more tired than usual, and the cold made him want to bundle up. He was in his bed, with multiple blankets on, dozing off. You wanted some company, so you crawled into the blankets and hugged him with your head on his shoulder. Mask dismissed it, figuring that it was something normal that couples do.

💛 Prince 💛

Prince was nearly asleep on your bed, his head drooping cutely as he dozed off.  You decided you wanted a nap as well and got into bed with him, wrapping your arms around him.

"You're so warm..." Prince said, just before falling asleep.