They find out you're pregnant

// Hey guys! Sorry for the slow updates once again. I have something important to say. I'm unsure if I'm going to be continuing this book. Other, more popular Splatoon/Coroika writers are now using my idea, and I'm really in the dumps about it. I'm unsure if I'll be able to maintain my popularity as the first Coroika scenario book, but I'm going to try to write as much as I can to try and compete. I'm going to try and finish all of my requests, and still feel free to make requests! If I can't manage to compete with the others I'll probably push this book to the side and focus more on my other original ideas.

💙 Goggles 💙

"Goggles!!!" You ran out of the bathroom and fell on top of your boyfriend.

"Y/n!!!" He laughed and smiled up at you.

"We're having a baby!!!" You broke the news to him with a big smile.

"Really?! Where is it?!" Goggle sat up with sparkling eyes.

"In my tummy!!!" Goggles looked down at your stomach.

"You ate them?!" He looked concerned for a moment.

"No!" You had to sit down with him and tell him how babies worked, then he was super excited and hugged you really tight.

💚 Rider 💚

You picked up the used pregnancy test off the counter and read the lines on it. Sure enough, it was positive!

"RIDER!!!" You yelled excitedly.

"What happened??" He ran in, concerned that you'd hurt yourself.

"I'm pregnant!" You hugged him and kissed his face.

"Uh, what?" He looked shocked.

"You're gonna be a dad!" You smiled.

"A... Dad..?"

"Yeah! Aren't you happy?"

"...Yeah!" The message finally got through to him and he smiled, hugging you tightly. He secretly was nervous that he wouldn't be good enough, but he was still happy.

💘 Army 💘

You'd been feeling sick lately with symptoms of pregnancy, so you took a test and set it on the bathroom counter and waited for the result. As you lounged on the bed with a book, Army went to use the bathroom and noticed the test on the counter.

"Y/n?! Are you pregnant?!" Army suddenly burst out of the bathroom with the test in his hand.

"I dunno, lemme see the test." He gave it to you, and sure enough it was positive.

"Yes..!" You covered you mouth in shock.

"A baby?!" Army took his manual out of his pocket and frantically flipped through it with shaky hands. "I have no idea how to take care of a baby!"

"Don't worry, we'll find out together." You hugged Army and sat shocked, still processing what was happening. Over the coming months he deeply researched everything about kids that he could, even making a special manual specifically for it.

💗 Aloha 💗

You excitedly ran out of the bathroom and tackled your boyfriend, who was making a sandwich at the kitchen counter.

"Huh? Excited to see me today heh~" He said in his usual flirty tone, patting your head.

"I'm pregnant!" You smiled.

"Pregnant..?" He looked shocked.

"Yeah!"

"And I'm the dad?"

"Yeah!"

"Y/n... I'm so happy!" His shocked expression turned into an excited one as he kissed you and hugged you tightly.

Mask

You burst out of the bathroom at the sight of your positive pregnancy test, tackling Mask; who was sitting on the floor playing a video game.

"MAAAAAASK~!!!" You called out as you hugged him tightly.

"Whaaaaat's going ooon?" Mask said, a little shaken up.

"I'm pregnant!" You smiled, Mask appeared to be shocked, as you could see his eyes widen through his gas mask.

"But Y/nnn... How are we gonna take care of a baaaaabyyyy?" Mask replied nervously.

"I mean, with baby things? I dunno. We'll figure it out! Aren't you happy?" You cuddled up next to him.

"Of cooourrse~ finally someone who can play goat simulator with meeee." You both googled how to be parents and took notes to prepare for the child.

💛 Prince 💛

Prince ate across from you, happily smiling as he enjoyed his sweets. Meanwhile you sat across from him, picking at your cake like a bird. You wanted to tell Prince some big news lately, but the right time never came; until now. You nervously took a deep breath, preparing to speak.

"Prince..? Uhm... I'm pregnant..." You said, looking up from your plate nervously.

"Hm..?" Prince turned his attention from his dessert to you, "What's pregnant?"

"I'm having a baby." Prince's face lit up at your confession.

"A baby..! Aw!" He got up from his chair and hugged you. "Nii-san is gonna be so mad, but I don't care~!" You both smiled and he got an extra large cake for you.