A long deserved apology (why i've been gone)

Hey guys..its me. Surprisingly I'm not dead. And let me tell you, so much has happened in my life since I last updated. And let me tell you why I haven't been updating. Okay so,  a couple of months ago, when my girlfriend and I weren't dating yet, we used to date the same boy (at different periods of time, of course) and then she broke up with him. We both hate him. We would always make jokes about him and stuff.

And so, we were dming on Instagram and we were joking about his "ManLy" part. I screenshotted it because I thought it was funny. Skip to February and I'm with my dad. My girlfriend and I are dating. And my dad, my siblings, and I just came home from the park. It was around 5 o'clock and I was so tired. I was watching YouTube on my phone and he told me to go take a shower. I refused because my legs hurt and I was just being an ignorant, stupid, lazy 13-year old.

He takes my phone away and I get beyond pissed. He tells me he's gonna look through my phone and I'm sitting here like "pft whatever, I got nothing to hide". Little did I know, he'd find that screenshot of me and my girlfriend (not dating yet) making fun of our ex-boyfriends dick. He calls my mom. She says she's gonna be the shit out of me (although she didn't) and take away my phone for a month. After that, I get my phone back and literally ALL MY APPS ARE FUCKING GONE (including wattpad). I go insane for the next day trying to figure out what happened.

So I have an iPhone and apparently you can put restrictions on it. After the month was done, I asked her to take the restrictions off. There's a passcode you have to make and put in, to enable restrictions. She says it never asked her for a passcode and I'm just like "OBVIOUSLY IT DID BECAUSE ITS ASKING FOR ONE". Skip 3 months (now), and I still don't have my apps on my phone. Just this iPad my grandma gave me. And hopefully I'll get I new phone soon.

I'm so sorry guys. I feel like a failed you. I failed in entertaining you guys. I've failed in so many things, and I always thought this wasn't gonna be one of them, but now it is. And I'm so deeply sorry. I'll update an ACTUAL story soon, I promise and I'll try.

ALSO I CUT MY HAIR AGAIN AND AHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH💕💓💗💞💖💘💝