030

"Mika, stop crying. My mom is literally not but you are." May told Mika who was sniffing.

"What? It's normal. This is such a great day." Mika stood up and hugged her tightly.

"Mika, let go. I'm not immigrating." As soon as Mika released and heard that, she turned and slapped me on my arm.

She grimaced at the pain she felt and pinched Mika's chubby cheeks.

"Hey, stop it. May has to prepare. Mika, can you please get the other materials there?" My other friend, Soyeon, asked.

And for once, Mika followed. May wasn't thinking bad but that's what Mika does. She's her best friend after all.

After a few minutes that turned into an hour, May is finally ready.

"I didn't think it was this hard." Mika exclaimed to both May and Soyeon.

"Don't worry. This won't happen to you sooner." Soyeon stated that made May laughed. Mika pouted as she cleans the stuff out.

"Are you ready?" Soyeon asked as she sat down beside May who was literally having drum sounds throughout her body because of her heart.

"I have to be ready. What would it make me if I'm not...?" May stated. Soyeon rubbed her back to relax her a bit and Mika sat down beside her.

"So... Are you actually ready? The car is waiting outside. We should probably go." Mika said. May blew into thin air and stood up, wearing her shoes on the way out.

"Be careful." Her friends say as she walks towards the car. She rode first and helped her in. Both of them followed.

The car started and it is driven by Soyeon's husband, which May still don't know the name of. Why didn't she asked?

They arrived at their destination and both Soyeon and her husband has gotten out of the car to prepare. Only Mika was left with May, grasping something.

"Relax dude. The least thing that we want is you fainting. Just think about Suwoong being there with you,  watching thoughtfully." May was about to cry. Mika noticed and stopped from talking.

After a few minutes, both May and Mika has gotten out of the car,  helping her up the stairs that was in front of the building.

She waited for a bit outside and sighed again. She took a deep breath and the door opened, showing the inside of the room. She felt nervous again. That's why she has panic attacks.

She started walking slowly inside the room, letting the people stare at her as she walks.

She looked straight ahead and saw Suwoong waiting for her to come by her side...

... Forever.

Fin.