007

"You didn't tell me that you celebrate your birthday here?" He said as he takes another bite from his piece of cake.

He's so handsome in person.

And to think that he likes playing with plushies.

He literally blends in with the kids.

"I've been doing this for 5 years." She said.

"Oh. Wow. You must be really used to it already." She nodded.

"So, how are you? I mean, your life in Busan and such." He asked May.

"It's fine. I lived quietly so far. And hopefully it stays that way." She sighed.

Suwoong then looked at May, who already finished her cake and was just staring in the air.

"Suwoong?" May unconsciously said.

"Yeah?"

"I'm still curious. How did you know a lot about me? That's impossible. We haven't even met before." She said whilst still staring in space.

"I agree with you. But the reason why I know a lot about you is because of Sungjun hyung. You know him. He's your sunbae in school."

May immediately looked at him.

"Sungjun sunbae? How come?" He chuckled.

"Well, we're neighbors. And whenever we visit him, he talks about you most of the time. That's why I know your birthday and stuff." They both laughed.

"And then Donghun hyung..." The atmosphere fell silent.

"He knows you more than anybody." Suwoong sighed upon saying that.

I want to cry.

Suddenly, May felt warm.

It turns out that she was already in Suwoong's embrace. She cried and looked at him with watery eyes.

They are so close to each other that made Suwoong gulp a bit.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you." Suwoong smiled at her and comforted her.

I want to stay here. With him.