022

May met with Suwoong and got out to eat in May's favorite restaurant. As they were walking towards the restaurant, May was awfully quiet.

"May, are you okay?" Suwoong suddenly asked. May cautiously nodded and smiled nervously.

"You sure?"

"Yeah..."

"Maybe I shouldn't have asked you out after school. It's tiring sometimes." He chuckled nervously.

Yeah, she's tired of this.

"No, it's okay. I'm just... like this...?" May shrugged.

"Okay, if you say so..." Suwoong then held her hand which made her feel protected.

Liars... or is he lying?

They got in the restaurant and ate a lot of servings. They sure are hungry.

After that, they walked around again and ended up in a park. Beautiful lighting and flowers blooming surrounded the place.

As they were walking, May remembered the first time they met... in Busan.

It's... been a long time since she met him. And she has been enjoying it. She loved the idea of him being around. Even though she sometimes doubted him, she still wanted to be with him.

Suddenly, Suwoong stopped walking, making May stop as well.

"What's wrong?" She asked the guy.

"I... just want to... you know, say something." He scratched his nape.

"What is it?"

He got something out of his pocket, which made May shocked.

He then kneels down and showed the ring... oh dear.

"May, I know this is absurd... and crazy, too. But... will you marry me?"

This is absolutely crazy, to be honest.

"Don't answer. Ask him that."

What?