026

"What? How come? And who is that girl? I will slap her." Mika crossed her arms.

"No... But how did she make Suwoong believe that I'm... dead?!"

"Let's find out." Mika then grabbed May's phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Texting Suwoong. You told me that she has 2 phones right?" May nodded.

"That's a possibility that she has Suwoong's phone!" Mika stated.

Oh, that's kinda true actually.

May ❤:
hey suwoong how are you?

May ❤:
its been days since we talked and... im jusy really wondering if youre okay there

Suwoong ❤:
im fine

"He replied! Well... is it really him?" Mika says as she watched May reply.

May ❤:
oh ok...

May ❤:
I actually wanted to know what your work is...?

"Do you actually know his work?" Mika immediately asked after May sent the reply.

"He's still in university. On his last year. He told me that before." May stated.

Suwoong ❤:
i already told you before though...

May ❤:
no you didnt lol

Suwoong ❤:
yeah i did. i work at a school, right?

May ❤:
oh yeah lol im sorry i forgot :)))

Suwoong ❤:
youre forgetful anyways lol

"You're not forgetful. You're the smartest and you have a good memory." Mika stated.

May sighed as soon as she saw the reply. Suwoong would never say that and he knows that she doesn't forget much.

"This is not Suwoong. At all." May sadly said.

"It means... that girl youre talking about... probably brainwashed him or something? She told him you're... dead. But why didnt he at least find for you?"

"Lets find out." May said as she looks out of the window and saw a familiar face.