028

May opened her eyes to welcome another day in her life but immediately got up and tried to run away when she saw a person in her room.

"What are you doing here?!" She screamed in fear.

"I told you to stay away from him." He said.

"I told you already. I won't listen to you." Donghun scoffed in anger and suddenly charged at May, strangling her.

"Look. If you don't listen to me, he will die, understood?" May gasped for breath as soon as she releases his grip.

"I'm not scared of you anymore. Suwoong is not scared of you." May said as she sees Donghun leaving her apartment.

He stopped walking and turned to face her.

"How do you know that? He's a fool. He just believes people a bit too easily. Look what happened to him. He believed Soeul, and not you." He immediately left and slammed her front door closed.

He did believe in Soeul. He didn't even bother to ask me or anyone related to me if I'm really dead.

She got out of her house and sighed everytime she had the chance to. It's freezing cold and she's too sad.

"May!" She looked back and saw Suwoong waving at her happily. She waved back and he approached her and hugged her.

It's warming her whole body from the coldness.

"Uhm... are we just gonna hug?" Suwoong then mumbled yes.

"Let's just stay home." And that's when they both walked to May's house.

They sat down on the couch and ate some dinner. They cleaned up afterwards and agreed to watch a movie.

"May, I missed you." Suwoong said as he proceeds to hug her tightly whilst watching the movie.

May is just generally happy right now but she can't ignore the fact that she was "dead" in Suwoong's mind.

"Why did you believe I was dead?" May suddenly blurted out. Suwoong loosened his hug and sat up.

Not knowing what to do, they just sat there in silence. No awkwardness, just silence between them.

"You don't know what I've been through. The reason why I believed you were... dead... is because you seem... dead. To me, specifically." May snapped and looked at him with doubting eyes.

"What do you mean? I've been trying to reach out to you but it seems like you're busy anyways." May stated.

"I... actually have nothing against that. I'm the one who believed Soeul, a complete stranger." Suwoong immediately admitted and tears were forming in his eyes.

May noticed it and immediately hugged him. He hugged back and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry."