3

(Just to be clear, both jin and y/n text only in a short window of time to text, Like for instance. Jin texts early in the morning when y/n is sleeping and y/n texts back late in afternoon though jin gets lucky in the morning on some days. Each # above the chapter represents the months they have been talking...& im done talking sorry 😓)

.
.
.
.

...........................................................

Old man jin: Hey!
Seen at 3:07am

Red queen: yes sir?

Old man jin: can i vent out to you?

Red queen : sure, im all ears..err well Eyes

Old man jin: Okay. Well I'll shorten my rant just a little.
Seen 3:10am

Well I'll be honest with you, its my 3rd year with my group of friends,we have been through everything together. Well since our New project came out, i feel..you know less included and in some ways my feelings get hurt. Im the oldest of the group therefore i uphold the image of acting the oldest by holding in my feelings....

Sorry..that was kind of long. ...

Red queen: Hey, please just remember that it's fine, everything happens for a reason, sooner or later they will understand you and talk with you about the emotions you are feeling. And if not go ahead and tell them.

Hey..im sorry but my grandma is calling me, one of the horses is giving birth on the farm, i gtg! Ttyl!💜
Seen 3:20am

............

Jin sets his phone aside as well as looking at the analog clock on the wall.

"Its almost 4 am and a horse is giving birth...weird"

Jin gets up and he goes to the kitchen to make himself ramen.

Another set of footsteps makes him turn around as he boiled the hot water.

"Jungkook why are you up?"

"That's what i wanted to ask you. But i see that you're making ramen..again"

"Yeah do you want some?"

"No im just going to eat a bag of seaweed"
Jungkook reaches into a counter grabbing a bag of fermented seaweed and he opened them while jin poured the boiling hot water. Into the bowl of ramen putting the seasoning pack on the lid as he goes to a table and sits waiting for the 3 minutes to be over with.

"Hyung? Do you want to make weird noises until namjoon walks in?"

"Yeah, but first i want my food in my mouth and inside my stomach"
.......

End✋