Chapter 4 - So What's Your Plans?

"Aspen here's your phone it's going off"

Once again I was woken because of my mother.

"That's a cute picture of Niall on your phone" she said walking into my room

"What picture?" I said sitting up

She handed me my phone and I pressed the home button. A picture of Niall winking in the elevator came up.

"Really Niall" I said into the room, to no one in particular

"Mom, Niall did that yesterday" I said explaining to her

"Whatever honey" she said getting off my bed

"But, I'm telling the truth!" I called out but she had already left

I decided to go to my messages. Apparently Niall had put his number in my phone. Sneaky little leprechaun. I opened the text.

From : Niall Sexy Horan(;

Hey wanna join us for some lunch out town? Evergreen Cafe at 12:30?

To : Niall Sexy Horan(;

You're a sneaky boy(; Sure!

5 minutes later I got a reply

From : Niall Sexy Horan(;

You're the sneaky one(; See ya in a bit! xx

I decided to finally roll out of bed, seeing the clock read 11:45. I really need to stop going to bed so late. I skipped over to my closet. I'm not feeling dressy today. Plus who am I trying to impress? If these boys wanted to be friends with me, they are going to like me for me. Pulled out a pair of Under Armour running shorts. They were black and had wild rainbow colored striped going down the sides of them. I put on a orange v-neck. I went into the bathroom to inspect my outfit. My legs weren't exactly very fat. They weren't extremely skinny either. These pants showed my legs off. I guess that's a good thing for a runner? I straightened my messy hair. Once it was straight I took 2 strands from the front on both sides, then I put it behind my head with a clip. I looked in the mirror one last time. Then I tied my leather bracelet that said 'FAITH' onto my wrist. I walked out of my room with my phone in my hand. I wasn't going to grab breakfast, I was fixing to eat lunch anyways.

"Mom I'm going out for lunch with the boys!" I called to her in her office

"Dad?" she asked referring to him and his workers.

I knew them pretty well and forgot I referred to them as 'the boys'.

"No, the other boys, One Direction" I said laughing

"Okay, have fun!" she said and went back to her work

I walks over to the coat rack. I slipped my Nike's on and searched for my lanyard. I was relieved to see my blue lanyard with my various keys, telling me that my car is fixed. I grabbed the keys and walked out to my Jeep Cherokee. I started the engine, relieved once again to hear my car running.

I started out the drive way and noticed the music playing in my car. My dad must have slipped his Matchbox Twenty CD in here. He does that all the time when working on my car. Speaking of dad, I should call and thank him.

"Hey dad!" I said as he answered the call

"Hey Aspen!" he said

"Thanks for getting my car running again" I said

"That's what I do" was all he replied

I could see him grinning through the phone.

"Well I've got a customer,bye, love you" he said