Chapter 7 - The Lodge

Aspen's POV

I feel over in the snow with Louis. We started making snow angels moving our arms and feet. Then I felt a cold ball hit my forehead. I looked up to find the culprits Niall and Liam. I slowly got up acting like I didn't notice it.

"You better run" I said calmly and shot up

The 2 boys dashed off into the snow and I quickly followed. I soon caught sight of them a sped up. Liam was ahead of Niall. Man could he run. I couldn't run in the snow, but clearly he could. Soon I saw Liam fumbled to the ground. Then I neared Niall.

"Gotcha!" I yelled and tackled him into the snow

We both burst into fits of laughter.

"I guess I'm caught!" he said between laughs

Then Niall and I got pelted with countless snowballs.

"Sorry are we interrupting something?" I heard some one say

I turned back to see Louis standing there staring at us.

"Actually yes" I turned back and winked at Niall grabbing a hand full of snow

"THIS" I yelled jumping off of Niall and slinging the snow in Louis's face.

Niall did the same to Zayn and Harry. We saw Liam approaching and pelted him with snowballs. We all started to throw snow at each other.

"Guys I'm hungry" I groaned

"Me too, let's get food" Niall said

We grabbed our boards and gear and walked to the lodge. We decided to go to our rooms first to set our things down and change. Once Niall and I went to our room I put on a hoodie and some sweats. Niall did the same, but without the hoodie.

"Room service?" Niall asked picking up the menu while I plopped down on the bed

"Sounds good" I said as Niall picked up the phone

Soon 3 pizzas were at our door. I went out to get them while Nial, gathered the guys. Soon everyone was pilled in our room. I grabbed 3 pieces of pizza and handed the boxes to the boys. They all started to devour the pizza. I did as well. While everyone was sitting around eating, I pulled out my laptop. I went and fetched my GoPro camera gear. I plugged the stuff into the computer. While it was loading the boys gathered around me to see what I was doing. A video soon popped up and I edited a few things to it before letting the boys see. Once I was done I made it big screen. It showed all my flips and tricks from different points of view.

"Thats sick man!" Zayn said

"I know Liam said

Then I pulled up my connection with the GoPro company and sent it to them putting the caption :

My latest adventures on Mt. Hood. Taking One Direction on a ski trip! Talk to you soon!

- Aspen M.

Once I finished that I shut my laptop down.

"Why don't you go pro?" Niall asked me

"I'm not that good" I said

"Yes you are!" Niall said again

"Thanks, maybe the next offer I'll take up" I said smiling

"Guess what time it is?" Louis said excited

"What now Louis?" Liam asked

"TRUTH OR DARE!" he yelled

"Just great..."Liam said putting his hand to his head