Her Name Is Mary.

The Mysterious Painting
by Bleuris

Part II.

It's past 9 pm,and here I am,thinking about the painting,what can I do to lift up the curse? as if I was cursed,but by what the paintings shows me,Looks like I am in deep trouble,I hid it in the cabinet in the storage room,I make coffee and take a sip.

After a few hours I fell asleep,and for the first time again,I slept without interruptions.

I woke up,7 am in the morning,I drink water and go to the table and open my laptop,I tried to search the painting,if it was in the internet,but it wasn't there,it wasn't in any sites,I feel frustrated,I don't know where it came from,my only choice was to return it again and ask some infos about the painting's origin.

I get ready for a trip,and bring the painting,after two hours of trip,I got there,in the Salem's Gate.

I walked towards the door,but then again,I saw the old man,he was staring at the dirty white mansion.I walk near him and finally noticed me."You can't lift the curse,can you?" he asked me,I licked my lips and shows the I-don't-have'any-idea-how-to-get-rid-of-th-curse expression,he sighed,and invite me to come to his house,I followed him.

He make tea for the two of us,and he sat in the chair in front of me.he begin to talk,"How was your day wuth the painting?" he asked me normally."It was aweful" i said and take a sip,"sure it is" he said and walk towards the old drawer,he was finding something and finally,he looks like he found it,he walks towards me and sit,he place a big old dusty book in the table in front of us,"take a look at these photos" he insist.I take a look and open it,it was a photo of a little girl,every pages the girl turns a year,and so I finishes the whole book,he began to speak again."Her name is Anna,my daughter".

"Where is she now?" i asked. He get something under the table,he then pull it upwards and gave to me,it was a painting of her daughter,but what piques my interest is that her expression looks scared,as if she saw something terrible."why is her expression in this painting is...a bit off?" i asked him,"She's supposed to be twenty seven right now" he said."but the lady in that painting put her inside that canvass" my eyes turn wide open,what was just he said? "wait,what?" I said with a doubt on my face."you may not believe me,you may think this is nonesense,but the woman suposed to be inside that painting stole her life" the old man seems very sad while he continue to tell her daughter's tragedy.

I tap the old man's shoulder,he looked at me,"I believed you" I smile and stand,"I'm going to live,and send the painting in the hell" the old man stands as well,"That's right,young woman,you shouldn't let the evil destroys what the Lord gived you" I then walk and went back home.

It was 8:30 in the evening when i went back home.It was very exhausting to me,since I go shopping first before coming home,I placed again the painting in the storage room,and make coffee for myself.

Then I go to my room and get the book I've recently reading,afterwards I fell sleepy and go to sleep.

There is something twinkiling in the dark,the light seems glowing,it sways around,as idf they are dancing,a sudden noise came in,a blurry sound,that became clearer and clearer,as if it was coming to me,it becake more recognizeable,the screech sound of metal,it becomes louder and louder and louder and louder.The surroundings became gray,like I was a void,I look everywhere,but there was nothing,I hear a distant footsteps,a sound of  groaning with a dry throat,it was coming nearer and nearer,I look anywhere out of fear,there was nothing,but the sounds kept on coming nearer.

then the sound stopped.

was it done? am I safe? what was it?

Suddenly,the someone was groan again,I look at my back and--