Chapter 1

"Where have you been?"asked my dad as we walked into the door of our house. "School" my sister and I replied in sync with a monotonous voice as we completed our way to our bedrooms "good lord" my sister Josephine sighed "I swear dad doesn't believe whatever we say and is always against us in all ways"" look but at the end he knows that we are with the serpents and that my best friend is a guy named Fp Jones aka the future king of the Southside serpents and that is why he is on to me""but that not an excuse to be rude 24/7 and to always be drunk" I complained. It's true my dad is always drunk ever since mom left for god knows what reason. Hence the reason why we joined the Southside serpents they are our true family and although my brothers already have their own trailers there we are still working on it and we still live with our dad. *phone rings* "hey y/n where are you?""home is everything okay?"" Yeap I just wanted to ask you if you would like to spend the night at my""umm what's the reason?"" Look I know what you are facing with your dad I faced the same and I do not want to see you taking medications in order to sleep or function like a normal human""I don't want you to pity for me Fp""I am not. Just come over and we can have pizzas and watch movies all night long if you want" "kk I will try" "okay take care". "Pack up Josie" I told my sister "where are we headed" she asked curious as ever" Fp invited us to stay at his place for tonight" "I can't agree more" Josephine said relieved by the fact that we don't have to sit and listen to our did nag on and on about his life. We sneaked into the Jeep and drove off before our dad could hear us. We sang along to songs on the way and got pizzas burgers and snacks for the night.