forty three

Feather like kisses from my earlobe down to my neck make me squirm in my sleep as my eyes flutter open to find Chris looking up at me as his eyes search mine, and a smile takes over my features at the sight of waking up to this

Feather like kisses from my earlobe down to my neck make me squirm in my sleep as my eyes flutter open to find Chris looking up at me as his eyes search mine, and a smile takes over my features at the sight of waking up to this. He smirks at that as he continues to press his lips against my skin, stopping right above my cleavage line.

Before he can go further down, I tug on his t-shirt and he comes back up, lightly pecking my lips before I duck out from underneath him and stand by the bed. He frowns at me, trying to tug on his boxers that I'm currently wearing.

"What's wrong?" He asks as I step away.

"Morning breath, Jay." I remind him, walking towards his bathroom and he sighs, plopping his head back in the pillows, "And I can smell your paste, so I know you already brushed your teeth."

He gives me a sheepish smile as I close the bathroom door behind me. I look at the mirror and notice how my cheeks are flushed even this early in the morning. I run my finger through my hair as I draw them up into a bun. I find a new spare toothbrush in the cabinets and take my time brushing my teeth before I splash water on my face.

As I step outside in his room again, Chris is laying down on his bed, wearing exactly same clothes as mine as he types on his phone. When he notices my presence, he clicks it shut and smiles at me.

"We have to be at Jordan's place in an hour." He says as I sit beside him and he tugs on my waist so I end up sprawling on top of him, resting my cheek against his chest.

"Why?" I ask, and his hand comes up to stroke my hair.

"Don't know. There was a group text." He mumbles.

I hum to that, "Do you ever think that it's weird?" I ask, my hand coming up to his chest as I rest my chin on top of them.

"What?"

"The fact that we have this group of friends and we didn't even know each other until a few months back." I wonder out aloud.

"Mmm, now that I think about it, it is kind of weird. But I like spending time with you, and you're the only reason I put up with everyone else." His finger caress my cheek, making a blush erupt.

Fuck you, blush!

He smirks as he notices my face and I cover his eyes from my hand, causing a chuckle to erupt from him as his chest vibrates. A grin stretches on my face as I look at him laughing, a warm feeling spreading through me as I lean up to kiss him.

When I remove my hands he captures my lower lip between his teeth gently and his hand wanders to my waist where the shirt has slid up.

He kisses me gently, drawing me to him with each small kiss and builds up a frustration where I feel the need for more. His hand play with the lining of the boxers I'm wearing, making heat rise up in the pit of my stomach as I continue to kiss him back.