new story

hi guys! first of all, thank you so much for the love on this book. it's so overwhelming and I read most of the comments you guys leave. it's absolutely amazing because I genuinely never thought it would be liked this much.

secondly, I hope all of you are safe. the recent corona situation has been stressful af but the murder of George Floyd in the states has left lots of us raged and heartbroken. may his soul rest in peace. we all know that no lives matters until black lives matter. if you're going out to protest, please make sure that you're safe, know your rights and have legal help planned.

I just wanted to announce that your recent love has pushed me to start a new story. well, it's called "Emancipation."

description

description

__

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," he announces.  "You may kiss the bride." The priest finishes.

My husband leans in close to me and I feel his lips brush against mine before they finally rest on the side of my mouth.

It lasts one second.

And then, he parts away.

•••

Most of the romance novels end at an alter — but Lillian's story starts at one.

Being married to the alleged bachelor James Clark was not something Lillian Vince signed up for when she decided to visit her parents one afternoon, right after her college classes ended.

Yet, life had been waiting to spring this surprise on her.

She could have said no, but her parents' tears were all she considered before agreeing, despite her brain screaming a big no.

James is anything but an ideal husband. He left the responsibility of finding a way to end the engagement before it even happened on her. But, despite every effort, she walks down the aisle.

The problem? There's no agreement that says they can break their marriage off. It's a lifetime deal.

Being trapped into this marriage, follow Lillian's story towards emancipation.

___
you can easily access it from my profile. in case you cannot, here's the link.
https://my.w.tt/BMSFbRbqY6

let me know what you guys think.

thank you so much again, for the love and motivation. lots of love to y'all.

also, happy pride month!🌈