Living with Mr. Kayo

WARNING: This chapter contains forced sexual situations some may not be comfortable with. Read with caution!

The end of the day bell rang and you stood up from your seat. Mr. Kayo smiled and waited for you at the front of the classroom. Walking over to him, you stared at the floor, dragging your feet as a tear fell down your cheek. Mr. Kayo wiped your tear and smiled, bending down to look into your eyes. 

"Hey, hey, no crying, okay? I'll make sure you have fun with me." He took your hand and walked you to his car. After a drive of about 10 minutes, you arrived at an apartment building and walked with him up to the second floor out 3. Inside the apartment was almost nothing.. a couch, a lamp and a tv. Two bedrooms, one for you and one for Mr. Kayo. Your bedroom looked full of girly things and books. It was almost as if they had... planned this.. You went to lie down, but wound up falling asleep until you felt a hand on your back. Your eyes opened slightly as the hand went to your waist. You were scared, but didn't know what was happening. The hand then went to your thigh and your eyes widened. You knew what was happening now. 

"S-stop.." You spoke weakly, not wanting to fight whoever was doing this. 

The person, what sounded like a man chuckled and started to rub your area. By this time, you growled and rolled over, going to punch this person. "I said stop!!" You screamed, your punch just centimeters from connecting to their face. 

"Oh~? I was kind enough to take you in and let you sleep in this bed, and you won't even give me a little bit of a 'Thank you present'?" He smirked and continued. "Ungrateful girl.. I told you we would have fun, yeah? This is fun, isn't it?" You stood up, still in your school clothes. He just... he fell to the ground. You turned on the light and saw that the perp was a drunk Mr. Kayo. Disgusting... luckily he didn't get under your clothes... You then ran to the school, taking about 30 minutes because you were slow and tired.. Walking in, you went to Mephisto's office and knocked on the door. No answer... You decided to walk in and sleep on one of the pillows and blanket that were in his office. You were comfy... and from what you knew, safe. Even though his door and the school was unlocked..you felt safe. You covered yourself with a fuzzy blanket, soon falling into a deep sleep.

  ((Well then, I guess you guys are special, My goal was 240-300, but you guys got about 425 words in this one. 125 above my goal.))